THE 2ND BENCH RACER ANNUAL

its together.

http://www.pittspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7271&d=1276310772

building the diff now had a bent axle tube too lol. straightening it out now

lol wtf?

i brought the grill last year and then someone broke it lol. anyone else want to make my food?

REALLY??? without a cap rotor & plug wires???SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

oh hush!

F U lush

so? Update???

I am going to have her check again tonight at the late night runs but everything looks good. It is going to be hot and humid but rain should hold off to get a ton of runs in.

Anyone meeting close too or in Monroeville?

any updates to the food list??

Should be there with the RX7 tomorrow if I can get the wiring fixed.

we’ll be leaving the north hills around 10:30 or 11 am

pm me or blkpenis42e for a phone number if you want to meet

Everything looks pretty good weather wise for tomorrow. It is looking like it will be exactly like today. Hot and humid with the chance of some pop up showers. If it does rain it will be in quick short bursts and it doesn’t look like that will even start till 2. So as soon as you get there be ready to race.

Stopped at Sams Club tonight and got the following. 2 bags of Doritos, hamburgers and hot dogs w/buns, cheese, ketchup, mustard, relish, and a case of water. Jodie was nice enough to make some pepperoni bread too.

As far as pricing is concerned I am not sure why it was written like that in Keith’s update. I called him today and left a message with no response as of now. As always we will figure it out tomorrow.

just fired my junk up tonight getting windshield getting installed in morning. car won’t be done but can be raced tomo hopefully.

Me and Stippy17 will be out…

may or may not visit. My car is shit… got no brakes after the C5 swap no idea why. Dont feel comfortable tryin to stop from 112+ mph. Car probably aint goin to go

i drove mine around the block!!! neeed to get some 110 octane and a smaller belt for the blower in the am

woot nice chad.

I’ll be trailering the darkstar killer out behind my truck