The GN

gotcha. That’s what I figured, i was like he can’t be that dense, lolol.

yeah g87 just states that its an 8.5 rear

GT4 code is 3.73 ratio
GU5 code is 3.23 ratio

now that i think of it 355 might not have been an option in stock gbodys.

i know my chevys lolololol

is it bop or chev bellhousing? i have a bop one that i was just gonna throw out.

Ahhh, I just checked it out and notied that the G87 is only for the ring gear. I’ll check the codes out tomorrow 4 sure.

rpo lookup:

http://apps.oldsgmail.com/rpolookup.asp

chevy bolt pattern

what a useless piece of crap :lol

FINALLY you took this thing out!!

i think my car is going to be takin the place of ur GN as the non moving car at that place (not for as long of course! :rofl)

Oh yes, it’s out. But my cars can sit around forever, whereas a customer gets a complimentary week before it costs $$. I pay everyday for my cars to sit there, lol.

car still looks great man…I remember running with u when it was bone stock…and I had intake and exhaust on the gs-r…down central…years ago…think that was when u first go the bimmer with the G-GAMES!..and u cant lie…the GN pulled maybe a fender on the teg :)…great work tho…cant wait to see it next year.

lol, yeah, it’s been a while. I still havent’ done much to the car, but I have a speed shop now! I just went in a different direction than everyone, lol. Now I can get into making a nice car. Maybe it will be the GN or maybe something else. Who Knows!

Ordered up the wastegate actuator, fuel pump feed kit, some new door pull covers, a 2 gauge pillar pod, and some smoked turn signal covers. Can’t wait until they get here!

Hey man, any progress since the last time I was down? Heard you got a lift. I gotta bring my new GTi down, I’ll totally race Pete’s.

Plenty of progress, just waiting for a few parts and another 1500 and I’ll be set for a good couple years.

On a side not I’ll be getting a chip made for the car pretty soon. You’ll all be jealous at the extra high price tag of $75 per custom chip, LOL.

HIDs are in. Pics to come.

the jointssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ,how do they work in it

They look pretty good. It’s nice and clean looking. It’s doesn’t seem to be overpowering at all. Probably because the housings are so small. I’m glad that I can see better now though. I am not taking any chances with this car and not being able to see! It’s my baby!

no shit, that looks pretty good man!