The GN

This might be out of the realm of a side job. it incorporates the wastegate into the flange on the pipe as well. Take a look:

https://www.gbodyparts.com/images/imagecache/640x480_Erics%20Pix%201493.jpg

Either way the real update is that I finally did a quick trans fluid and filter change. Time to take her out for a night on the town! Assuming there’s no snow.

you might be underestimating morgans skills. im sure he can produce something just as good, if not better. have faith good sir.
anyways, good to see there is progress being made. :thumbup

so if ya wont trade me ,race me lolololololololol if i win i get the car

i somehow dont think he will agree to that either… however i DO recall this car racing a certain team teal owner on here… and losing to a NA honda… :ponder:ninja

No, nto so much underestimating skill as it is underestimating the ability to get me that for less than 650 with a dump tube clamps and hardware. That’s a task man. I can’t imagine spending less than 4 hours@100 on it… then the cost of materials and machine work. I’m always open to ask, though.

Lol, no trades and I know this will never see under 13 seconds so i’ll take a rain check, lolol.

ahh yes those were the days, still can’t believe that took me, but no one can do 1 wheel peels like the GN lolol.

the marro is slow as hell lololol…oh and i have a set of 4.11,s for this . that is ya need a gear set ill sell em for 75 bucks brand new in box

Man that looks like a cake walk for some of the fabricators on here. I wouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure they would do you proper. Definitely give them a call.

Also, PLEASE do NOT drive that car after they’ve salted. kthxbye.

It’s not so bad, but the time in getting the stupid thing to wrap around the heater box and fit between the stupid small space has got to be time consuming. I’m open to giving it to someone confident they can get it to work for the right price, but I just think that time involved is going to be heavy.

I’m not worried about dry salt, it’s the slush that I’m worried about. I get under the thing every day with a rag and cledaner nowbecause of the dust lol.

4.11s are a little tight for me. Yeah, it’ll work in the quarter but then I’ll shoot myself on the highway. Not to mention the damn speedo calibration crap.

calibration is cake on your 200-4r, it’s just a gear you change. takes 2 seconds :thumbup.

i agree on the highway comment though. 355 or 373 would be more in order. whats in it now? i missed that.

on the o/d it would be around 2800 on the highway at 70 .the 200 and the 4l60 have the same o/d ratio as im doin them in my car

Thought that the calibration would be simple enough. It’s right in the tailshaft. I just want a damn posi right now. I feel so left out! The M3 has an awesome LSD and I love that shit. I can only imagine that with some real torque, lol!

I believe there is a set of 3.73 in there now. I think a 4.11 would totally kill my highway experience. 2800 RPM @ 70 only leave a solid 2k RPM before redline in OD. That’s like 110 or something.

4th is .73 iirc on the 200’s

it could be a 355 or i think they may have came with 323s, snap a pic of the rpo tag and i can look it up if your not sure.

call a junk yard and get a center section its a 8.5 10 bolt there all over in s-10,s trucks and so on ,shit even a caprice cop car is the same thing

you know what those numbers are ringing a bell. I did look up the rear end by the rpo and if i remember it was a g87 rear end code… i cant remember, i’ll have to check it again. Maybe 3.23 but now I’m just guessing between the two.

I already have an 8.5" 10-bolt. Unless it’s a posi already.

to bad its a 6 cyl i got a good th350 long tail that would do some serious work in that thing if it was built lololol

i know ,thats what im sayin if its a one tire fire now get a posi center section out of another 10 bolt and install it