Hey guys and girls

Hi my names Mark I have 82 Grand National powered by an olds motor, since the stock motor was a non-intercooled carb 3.8, it basically looks like a T-Type. I am going to build a efi intercooled 3.8. But for now the olds get er done. Right now its kind of tore apart again though for a couple of upgrades, so right now Im only drivin my 04 grand am pos. As soon as I get it back together Im down with some racin.

welcome

welcome!

welcome

welcome :beer:

welcome to the family :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome. first off i would like to correct you. I can’t not let you go on misinformed about your rare vehical. Only 215 82 GN’s were produced only 16 or so were equipped with a 3.8 so if yours had it, its like the most rare G-body ever. The rest of them had 4.1 litre engines. the ones with the 3.8 were GN sport coupes and were carbed and turboed. If your car is really a 82 GN that had the 3.8 it should have this gauge that is pictured. What Olds engine are you running to get 13’s? Post some pics, considering i’m like the g-body king i’ve never heard about or seen your 82 GN and i don’t live to far from monroeville. http://img47.exs.cx/img47/597/turbopower.gif

dont be a hater !!!

not hating, i’m educating.

All right G-Body king, find me a 4.1 core.

I just need a good block…need more cubes!!!

i’m not a parts finder i’m just a source of useless knowledge. the 4.1 's in the 82 GN were garbage anyway. 125 hp non turbo.

There’s a few guys on the turbobuick board running 10’s with 4.1’s.

Custom pistons = $$$, but use turbo rolled fillet crank and rods, 8445 heads.

Only block mod is drilling the oil drain hole.

I’m thinking about a 4.1 builup as a winter project…

welcome to the board

That was a typo it does have that gauge, but it is a 81 turbo regal sports coupe I just type gn its basiclly the same thing since that was the only type of turbo regal in 81. Origanlly two-toned paint with the 3.8 turbo. I havent takin any pictures of it yet I havent had it in one piece since I put the motor in I also need a couple of boby parts like bumpers, fillers, and benzels. If you know jason rubin ask him he knows me. The olds motor I have in the regal sould have me down in the 12s or 11s but last year when I ran it I was on street tires and couldnt get more then half throttle on it and I had like 273 gears in it. (That was in my Cutlass) But either way its a big olds.

i know ruben. I see your point but turbo regal sports coupe isn’t basically the same as a car they only produced 215 of. Its cool thou, still a g-body. What cube olds motor? Mods?

Well I wasnt sayin its basiclly the same thing as an 82 gn, but its basiclly a gn period. Both of the Rebins are good friends of mine. Its a 455 :bigthumb: , intake, mild cam (cant put my wild ass cam in it cause of the spring pocket isnt big enough to fit a spring that will handle its lift), headers, port and polished heads, roller rockers (not put on yet), high pressure oil pump, and fuel pump, 850 double pumper, msd, coil, and wires. Im in the middle of puttin my car back together but I need a couple new parts like I said before. I have some things done to the car as well. 90/10 shocks, morsco springs, fuel cell, poly bushings front and rear, 87 gn sway bar (not on yet), engine bay is gutted, I need a rear end though its a 7.5 and it wont hold up to the torque. That motor used to be in my 78 cutlass but my buddy wrecked it, Im gonna put it in a late model hurst/olds after I build a efi turbo. You may have seen me before in the old cutty, I used to drive around monroeville alot and would stop up the mircale mile every once and awhill to talk to rebin.

ok ,move on the another forum girls!