The GN

hell yea dude it will be nice to see it again!!

Murder tinted it out, pics to follow.

Holy shit, Jay… you still have this?! Good to see, man… Too bad you didn’t keep the VR-4 as well.

yeah bro, 8 years and counting. Guess I’m not letting this one go, lol! The VR-4 was a dump on wheels lol, as are most mitsubishi vehicles in my opinion. Good to see you back in the swing of things. I don’t know why we do it sometimes, but it’s worse than crack!

Na man, i’m good, i can stop whenever i want. lol

car rehab’s for quiters!!!

Yeah, seriously… Don’t let this one go. I really can’t see you driving anything else, lol. You still hit up the lot? And I’ll stop by your shop sometime, I pass it every now and then.

jay she needs some weld drag lites or something and some meats out back

car looked good tonight dude

thanks man! I def like the bigger tire on the reat idea. I have no traction, but I also have an open diff FTL. First things first, get a posi!

Mike you def gotta swing by sometime, I haven’t seen u in years lolol!

damn dude, they didn’t all come with posi’s??? car def looked good sat night. good to see you guys again!

I definitely will, man… Two kids kind of makes the schedule slim, but I plan on it.

no siree

got that right, apparently A/C, PW, PL, and the GN package doesn’t equal Posi… super gh3y but it can still be added for only a few hundo.

Time for a small resurrection, I’ll be taking my bucket over to Northeast Motorsports for a full in and out detail. I can’t afford to get the dents fixed yet :banghead, but I will at least clean up what is there. I’ll take some pics tonight of the horrendous mess my paint is right now (pine trees everywhere!) and post up some after shot when I get her back.

lol that fucking thing sure looked good when i saw it?!??!

Thanks, man!

However, I wrecked the paint when it was over at the shop and the poor thing hasn’t seen wax in 4 years… :dunno

Pics or GTFO

needz more turbzzz.

Maddd turbzzz! Going in Monday for the detail workz, can’t wait!