The Help Give DoS a hand thread

Ok i will ned some help on thursday and friday night , to get my car ready for saturday…

So if any one is willing to come by and give a hand that will be great… i will probally provide pizza and pop or something while doing so…

what needs to be done is…

Drain Oil
Drop the lower oil plan
clean out the oil pan and check for metal scraps and so forth.
Take the front bumper off and take the FMIC pipeing off and check for metal peices trough the pipeing.
Take the uper intake plenum extenion up top and check for metal there.
after those are comeplete .
Put the fmic pipeing back on
PUt the front bumper back on
put the oil pan back on

and thats what i need to get done… so if any one has some free time thursday / friday night around 6:30- 7ish. it would be much aprechated.

thanks.

what time? im game durring the day thursday and later in the evening friday. let me kno.

any time after 6:30 pm.

i get out of class on thursday night at around 9:30, andim out of work at 8 on friday. let me know if thats of any use to you.

Im free ALL DAY FIRDAY, call me and let me know…I can bring anthony(na-king) to help as well…

<—articzap

i’ll help thursday and friday i think

sweet

i’ll stand around and ask questions and bring you cold drinks and hand you that socket over there.

yeah i’m good at that stuff too.

I will come help after work.

i am doing Micahs car thursday…friday i might be doing mine…ill know more tomorrow

wow… You do all that. Thats a lot of work IMO.
I’d just “sit” there and ask questions, while drinking a Corona.

nahh… BTT
Good luck getting your shit running DoS

Im in, if we can UE your house afterwards

:stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, i might be able to stop by and help. dunno with what, but ill lend a hand

LOL, Edit. I’ll stand around ask questions get sloshied on the cold drinks I brought you but you didn’t drink and throw that socket over there at your head because I thought I was aiming at your hands, but I’m sooooo sloshied, Sorry. stumbles in house to search for bandaids for wound on your face:eekdance:

GOOD LUCK MISTER! it looks like these kids got jOOr back.

hahah

if you dont have 18 million looky lous ill come do it as you r right down the road from work

Adam … the BDR Garage is empty right now if ya need to use it

looky lous.

roffle.

im lost did you blow your motor again

No … i think the turblo just blew up … better safe than sorry to look through some things