Need a hand Actually a set of eyes as one evening next week

Hey guys looking for a hand and a set of eyes to help me change the motor mounts.

Looking to do this one evening next week should only take a couple of hours.
post up if your willing to lend a guy a hand. Probly shooting for Mon or tues night. May 17 or 18.

Cheers
Craig

Shit, I would help you out Craig but this week is stupid busy for me. I have to finish digging my backyard. If you postpone this until next week give me a call and I will help you out. Or if you are going to be around this long weekend I could help you out on Monday.

this week is the only week have to get this done prior to Power to the pavement June 5 &6 in Med hat. Im out of town from May 26-June 5th.

Anyone??? I’ll solidify a date and say tomorrow May 17 at 630 PM My place Anyone welcome. Pm me for my contact if you don’t already have it. The car gets prepped on jack stands and cowl removal tonight.

Cheers

Wife changed My plans . I’ll take you up on your offer for Monday Dennis. Anyone else looking to kill an afternoon your more then welcome over. Cheers

Cool! Give me a call this weekend.

I’m in Brooks (Inlaws) ;o( till Sunday evening but i’l give you a shout sometime sunday. Cheers

hey stybZ … Im game if your still in need of a hand … also now that its bumped to this weekend

PS … I was also gardening most this weekend …

ya looks like its going to be Monday May 24. Bernie ill pm you my address and phone. Your more then welcome to come by and lend a hand.

Cheers

Sounds great … I’ll call soon after work, to see when its on

Thank Bernie and Dennis (graphicdude) for your help, I owe you. engine mounts went in fairly painless.

Cheers

Any time Craig … top notch car you got there … wish I had time to hang around and B.S abit. Have fun bro