The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Chuck & Larry

3.5/5

2 of my favorite comedians paired together, along with all the sidekicks from their other movies/king of queens.

It was hilarious, but not OMG laugh out loud can’t stop funny.
I frigging love Nick Swardson, his past couple movies have been incredible as well (Grandma’s Boy & The Benchwarmers).

Chuck & Larry def worth the movie ticket cost.
Plus Jessica Biel was smoking hot… (see NWS for bikini pics)

Well now I know not to trust your reviews. You gave Chuck and Larry a glowing review and you gave Zodiac a 2 out of 10??

Just watched Zodiac and thought it was very good. It was interesting and engrossing and made me want to learn more about the case.

the simpsons 7/10

Was not expecting it too be a little raunchy but it was. I liked it but would not pay to see it again.

I looked up the case before watching it, cuz thats what I do about true serial killer movies (S.O.S, etc.)… I dunno Zodiac was just far too boring compared to everything I read about the case, maybe if I saw it again or something I would rate higher but it def wasn’t what I expected the first time around.

simpsons… 4/10. seriously big let down. i know it’s hard to compare to the standard good 1/2 hr shows, but it was hyped and advertised everywhere and just didn’t come through. i lol’d only at a couple parts - definitely @ showing bart’s doodle. LOL LOL. and also lol at homer giving the double bird while trying to get away, very slowly, then getting stuck.

live free or die hard - 8/10 - awesome flick. only thing missing was the “…MOTHER FUCKER!!!” the actor who plays the main bad guy/programmer (badass kelly from the girl next door) is great as a villian.

Teenage Sluts 18

4.5/5 girls are getting nicer! Interesting to watch a movie like this while drunk and with 3 girls

Gladiator

I forgot how good that movie is. 4.9 out of 5.

Bourne Ultimatum

8/10

The Wedding Date(girlfriend wanted to watch it)

Easy plot read but 6/10 for not boring as shit and somewhat comedic. < Im being generous

Hills have eyes 2

gets a rating of failure, only movie i have ever watched where i wanted to throw objects at the screen / scream in frustration at a horrible plot and or wanted the main characters to die.

That and it looked like the bitch was almost enjoying getting raped by a mutant… WTF.

.8275 out of 10 stars

Wouldn’t you??

Yah this movie was pretty bad.

Got a good xvid of Simpsons.

Surpringly funny. I haven’t watched Simpsons in probably 5+ years and was considered dead to me. However, lots of laughs and I really enjoy and recommend it. “You can’t kill him if he’s wearing people clothes” omg… haha

Solid 7/10 if they end the series this year, if they continue the series I will remove my rating.

Also watched Blades of Glory today.

4/10 (thats being fair)
Now I like Ferrell and Heder as much as the next person, but this movie just didn’t make me laugh at all. I thought a few parts were alright funny, but def no laugh out loud factor.

i just saw that too and i thought it was fucking awesome, i think it deserves at least a 9/10 if not a 10

Premonition, it was very hard to follow,bouncing back and forth between days,trying to figure out what the hell was going on…and it didn’t end the way I wanted it too!

6/10

12 outta 10

best movie ever-- i’ve watched it about 12 times now

even the wife loves ittt

Super Bad

9/10

Really really fucking funny…

The Bourne Ultimatum- 8/10’

Just as good as ‘The Identity’ and ‘The Supremacy’, I thought. This film lived up to its hype :tup:

hills have eyes 2—first one was wayyyyy better. 1/5
breach—pretty good, worth the rent. 3.5/5

Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix. It was excellent, very dark, it’s exactly how I pictured it while reading the book. 4.5/5

Taxi 4

1/5

I thought the third one was already bad, and this one simply blows.
Only 10% of the scenes involve cars.