The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

simpsons 7/10
ultimatum 9/10
Ace Ventura - 10/10
Watching 2 once the wife gets home…

Superbad - 10/10 fucking hilarious

Superbad 9 out of 10

Really funny in some parts
Damn funny in others
Same old funny in a few spots

Overall I liked it a lot.

SUPERBAD good stuff 9 outta 10

fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer: 4/5 would have liked a full view of galactus and an explanation as to how dr doom survived the first movie but overall good flick

SUPERBAD 9/10

the back scratching / dick line was just too fucking funny

Went to Simpsons last night…

wasn’t impressed: 5/10.
I think they were trying to hard to make a movie out of it. i lost interest by the end and it wasn’t that long.

Running with scissors 7.5/10

Has a pretty good WTF factor. Even more because its a true story.

ichi the killer–watched it again 7/10

gory and weird all in one.

transformers- eleventeen outta ten

best movie of the summer hands down

transformers wasnt that awesome, i dont know why everyone has fucking boners over it.

it was a 6 or 7/10

superbad was hilarious… i laughed the entire time a strong 9/10

i’m gonna have to go see superbad.

I’m a little behind times. I saw the Bourne Identity last night … 8/10- i still had questions at the end. I’m working on going to see Bourne #3 this week :slight_smile:

superbad

6.5/7 out of 10.

very funny.

I’m going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there…

Superbad was superbad.

3/10

Think American Pie without a plot. And how exactly do all the creepy dorks hook up with hot chicks?

Vacancy

6/10

Ending was crap

Death race 2000

10/10

sly stallone and David Carradine in smash up adrenaline pumping adventure. You’ll never see this kind of carnage in nascar! Go rent it cause Fuzzy still hasn’t seen it.

i give superbad a 14/10
i saw it twice

and i probably liked it because im an immature 17 year old kid who can relate to most of the movie and stupid funny shit and foul language makes me giggle like a little school girl.

rush hour 3… 7/10. pretty funny, especially tucker’s neverending one liners. not the best movie plot or dialogue wise, but the comedy, fight scenes, and overall entertainment make it worth the while.

seems like i need to check out superbad now…

you confuse me.

the comedic delivery was a lot smoother ( and funnier ) than stupid american pie. and there sure as fuck was a plot! it was the hysterical.