The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

:clap:

I’m just getting to old for high school comedy I guess.

And American Pie delivered on the boobies.

Hot Fuzz - 8.5/10

(the extra .5 comes from the WRX police car at the end)

you kidding? that movie got a 2.5/10 just for the car the other 2 points were for the “yarg” guy

I want to watch the movie just for that now.

Damn you!

Hoffa - hadnt seen it in years, forgot how good it was.

5/5

I guess hot fuzz was full of english humor, my brothers fiance (from england) said she was dying laughing… casue there was a lot of north to south hate humor. I found it funny, but i would assume i missed a lot of the jokes.

Balls of Fury 8/10 - Some ridiculously hilarious parts, and kind of a cool plot full of holes lol

halloween

8/10

awesome flick… very close to the original with some added story and a lot of violence (also has alot of T&A). Rob Zombie did an awesome job IMO…

i would go as far as 9.5/10

im glad they summed up the whole series in one movie.

Transformers - Pretty Good, I enjoyed it 8/10

The Contract - Fairly typical action/thriller 6/10

Hott FUzz - 8/10 the comedy is clever and i love how its filmed, its more of a normal movie with some humor in it, then a comedy with some action in it

Traffic - 9/10 - focuses on the war on drugs with 3 different groups of people who kinda “crash” into eachother… the soundtrack, cinematography and stories are great… only thing i dont like is that one nerd from “That 70s show” trying to act tough and swear, i forget his name but he sux as a movie actor

^ yea that guy sucks from the 70’s show.

Zodiac - 1.5/5

dont bother.

Halloween, Sex, kill, sex, kill, sex sex, kill kill kill kill kill, gore gore gore gore gore. yea thats basicly it.

Lots of teeny boobies.

6/10

I rather liked it. Oh well.

Superbad, fucking hilarious!!! Right up in the top with supertroopers!

Superbad - 7/10. Super super perverted, but also pretty funny.

uKi, I hope a mod changes your username soon.

hot fuzz was def 8/10. Fast-paced, i liked it :tup:

Saw (1)

7-10. I just really liked that movie. When it first came out there weren’t any movies like it. The sequels are so fucking terrible though…

the brothers soloman (sp?) well regardless 3/10. It was terrible, i didnt laugh once, and seriously considered leaving.