The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Charlie Wilson’s War
8.5/10

A bit of every Genre in one movie. Philip Seymour Hoffman was outstanding in this movie!

The Kingdom
9/10, Good storyline, lots of action…

Eastern Promises.

9/10

Good storyline,pretty brutal.

Me too. I’d give it an 8 out of 10. The gun play was nice.

Saw this too.
Pretty good story, Viggo is awesome. I would give it 8.5 out of 10

The Way of the Gun- 7.5/10 - Not a bad movie, lots of action and benicio del toro played the same kind of role he always does.

didnt see it myself, but some friends went a saw the new AvPR and said it was horrible, extremely tacky. ill have personal opinion after its done downloading.

28 weeks later. Just watched it last night. It’s fucking sweet. 8.5/10

The “sister” in the movie is hot as fuck.

World’s fastest Indian 10/10

I forgot about that movie. I will have to check it out.

I am legend= 8/10. whole movie was damn good, but the ending was kinda weak. I felt like they rushed the ending.

i just streamed 30 days of night. idk. i’d say 6.5 out of 10. Some parts made me roll my eyes and it was pretty dumb as a whole.

Agreed!

Hot Rod.
-1 out of 10

Took the burned copy out of my dvd player after 25 minutes, snapped it in two, and threw it away. I would have just thrown it away but I didn’t want to risk the chance that some dumpster diver would find it and be subjected to it.

World’s Fastest Indian.
10 out of 10
And it’s about the 5th time I’ve seen it. It happened to be on one of the HD channels and I just got sucked in again. Man I love that story.

need input my PS3 came with 5 free blu-ray movies but i need to choose from a list, has anyone seen…

one category (choose one)
harts war
chain reaction
omen 666

second category (choose one)
stir of echoes
american psycho
Devils Rejects

Harts War is ok
Is Chain Reaction the movie with Keanu Reeves? I can’t remember that

For the other category definitely American Psycho.

yeah out of the first category I would have to say chain reaction is the best…though that isn’t saying a ton. It isn’t too bad of a movie…maybe like a 6/10

vanishing point (remake) 1997

-100/10

gay as shit

Transformers in HD-DVD…

ok so this is the first actual movie I have sat down and watched in HD…

didn’t think the difference would be so clear (semi-pun intended)

Every little detail comes through, from little mechanisms on the the bots themselves to things such as sparks and other particle effects.

I would say that it has a better picture than the theater itself, though I did not see this in iMax so I cannot vouch for that.

Also sound with HD comes through so crisply.

If you have an xbox get the HD palyer, or just get yourself a PS3 and use that as an BRHD player, since it has no games worthwhile to play

still a kickass movie and with the better detail - 9/10

Kingdom 8.5/10 Tons of action
Pirates of the Carrribean (the last one) 5/10 Terrible movie, long and boring. I fell asleep at the end.

I also watched The Outsiders again… 10/10. Great Movie!

i saw resident evil - extinction on joox.com for free.

it sucked. 4/10 just because Milla Jovovich is fucking hot as fuck. And because i like zombies.

i also skimmed GODZILLA vs. DESTROYAH.

it fucking ruled. 8/10