The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Juno
9.5/10

really interesting storyline, amusing witty main character, good acting

yea keanu reeves and morgan freeman

x2

the CG sucked balls too… too “kiddie” looking IMO. They should of went with a more realistic approach (I mean, WTF was up with the diseased dogs? Corny shit)

ew they showed the dogs shitting corny shit ew

:wink:

Juno - My wife and I went to see this the other day. Pretty good movie actually. I didn’t really have any desire to see it, but I had a few good laughs and it was a good story. It was a bit of a feel good movie but overall I thought it was very well done.

8.5 out of 10

Bourne Ultimatum
Great movie. Lots of action and we finally find out who Jason Bourne really is.
9/10

Spiderman 3 - Blu-Ray
I own all the Spiderman movies, but I never find myself going to them when I want to watch something. The other night Spiderman 2 was on and I couldn’t turn it off. I don’t know what it is about these movies, but I really enjoy them. Spiderman 3 is no different. Great special effects, great sound, cool fights. It looks fantastic on Blu-Ray too.
8.5/10

Georgie Rule 7/10… I love L. Lohan…good humor…weird situations…just a good movie…and Jon liked it too!

not really a movie but… 9.9/10

UFC 66

Chuck Liddell owns.

300 - 9.7/10 - watched this again, and then again with commentary… i think its truly a work of art.

10/10 because GSP also won and he is really owning right now…

yes GSP made hughes look like a little girl and he was on short notice

I saw Juno last weekend and it was pretty funny. The kid from Super Bad is in it. It’s kinda weird yet I couldn’t stop laughing. It would be a good movie to rent. I give it a 7.5/10

GSP is okay… but Penn is better! :pimp:

I actually don’t care for GSP… Liddell has always been the best hands down.

National Treasure- Book of Secrets- 7/10

The movie itself wasn’t that bad, but WHY IS NIC CAGE NIC CAGE IN EVERY FUCKING MOVIE HE STARS IN?

Anyway, it had lots of cliche one-liners, but it was still entertaining.

I liked The 2nd in the series also… Seemed kind of short as if they just abreviated the ending, there wasn’t much suspense to it.

also the bad guy didn’t really seem like a bad guy at all, it was just some dude… with a gun…

I do like how they just do something completely ridiculous though… like the concept of kidnapping the president was a great idea, but the manner in which it was done was fucking stupid.

sigh It could be totally improved but all in all a good one

i saw juno last night. it was OK. i didn’t laugh all that much. 7/10

Bourne Ultimatum -7.9/10 good movie but just so similar to the other ones

word, just saw it the other day

Mr. Bean’s Holiday…

one for the record books…fucking instant classic.

eastern promises 8/10 - warning. there is viggo weiner and lots of it

shoot em up Bluray 9/10 - classic parody with well done action

miracle 8/10 - still a great movie