The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

:word:

The same goes for “There will be Blood”

And I rate american psycho 8.5/10,its a great movie with quite a few memorable quotes/scenes.I hear the book is incredible.

but, there will be blood was a fantastic movie. 9/10.

so potato / potatoe

I like to have more than 300 lines of dialogue in an entire movie.

The movie was well made, good acting, directing and cinematography, but as a whole with the story, the plot and the character developement and a random as SHIT car crash, and then the bullshit ending.

Im glad I redboxed it for a dollar.

still talking about no country for old men btw

The mist. 8.5/10

There is quite a bit I did not like about it. The emotions that were depicted we’re simply amazing. I would recommend this movie. The last half though.

x2

30 days of night… possibly the worst movie ever… and that sucks because i was really excited about it

3:10 to Yuma

8/10 I don’t like westerns but it was pretty good. A little sappy at the end but still good. I was surprised.

also watched

I Am Legend

original ending - 5/10
Alternate Ending - 8.5/10

Man the fucked that up for the theaters… It was much better until the broad showed up… then the movie kind of went down hill.

i agree it was actually pretty good compared to other steven king movies. one of the very few that i liked. it kinda reminded me of war of the worlds a little

I did feel that the monsters were kind of just Random… I’m still pissed at the ending, yet found it rather comedic lol

Vantage Point

Story line is that its a presidential assignation from different points of view. The movie is about 1 hour 20 minutes long and the first 30-40 min is the point of views. The remaining time isn’t bad but boring to sit through at first.

the rock
9.5/10 fucking kick ass movie only bad part is the shower room part

Vantage Point as well… 9/10, its pretty solid as long as you can put up with the same scene over and over, but its exciting

i 110% agree, i really wanted to see it so i finally rented it the other day and it was absolutely terrible, i would rate it a -100 out of 1000

shutter

4/10, i know these movies usually have bad endings but this one wasnt too bad, but it deffinitly didnt scare me enough and was kind of boring.

Spiderman 4 - the glowing red suit was a bit much but the action was ridiculous. i dont like how they are mixing main heroes now with the appearance of superman in the distance. 8/10

WHOA SPIDERMAN 4 IS OUT!!!

j/k

into the wild 9/10
awesome movie! kinda puts some things into perspective, the way we live and what we do with our lives.

Into The Wild- 8/10

This movie was very well done; Sean Penn did a great job with it.

The Mist:

Good movie, but the ending pissed me off…felt bad for the dude…

no way… I fucking laughed at that… thats seriously ironic tragedy at its best

Started watching this last night at 4am and ended up falling asleep 1/2 way. From what I saw it was great. Emile Hirsch is a great actor. :tup: