The new ride

Well it all happened pretty quick but it was def. time for a change of vehicle. Traded in the Lexus today on the new car. Pics will be up tomorrow when I have a little time to take some.

2006 Subaru WRX Limited
Aspen White with beige leather interior
5 speed manual
Stock and staying that way, got a nice warranty on the car and couldn’t be happier with it.

congrats. 06-07 WRX/STi Limiteds are probably my favorite subies

nice buy - good luck keeping it stock :wink:

Best color for that gen!

Congrats :thumb

Oh my god you are trying to be allan

shouldnt be hard for him to do. golf clubs> car mods.

No one can be Allan.

no one wants to be allan, except allan

And that’s why we love him.

not as nice as the 01 gsxr 600 but I suppose it will suffice

Iphone pics, deal with it until someone wants to take some pics, but you get the idea :slight_smile:

Looks good :thumb way moar sexy than new ones

Looks good. but for $350 you could be stage 2 :wink:

50000 miles ish?

Nice pick up man!
If you want to stay stock and still have some fun, get some nice tires and brake pads.

not a fan of the interior color. beige= boring.

Good post, thanks for your contribution.

no problem. if you payed attention to any of my other posts regarding subaru’s or talked to me in person about them, i’d say i really like them. hell, i even enjoyed driving vlad’s legacy, and failmaster-t’s sti. fun ass cars.

i was simply stating that out of all the cars that are out there, i would shop around for one with a better interior. if he personally likes beige over a black one, (esp with the paint color combo) i’d be surprised.

my e28, e34 and e36 (dyed/ swapped to black) all had tan interior, maybe i’m just a little bias due to me being sick of it. :shifty

sorry jefffeee, i apologize to mr chiplock. :number1

Ryan,

Did you get this in Rotterdam?