Just another WRX

Another WRX here, the names Nate. My cars stage 2 slow and my wheels don’t fit good. I’m sure I might have met some of you Subaru owners at some local meets, I frequent the Best Buy lot in Saratoga.

Current mods include: xxr 527’s (for sale!), BC coilovers, IPR oversized top mount, Forge BPV, V Tuned, Invidia catted DP, Borla Exhaust.

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

hello.

car looks good

Looks mint! Love the black on gold combo.

Welcome.

Welcome. You have probably seen my green wagon chugging around town

How much for the XXRs? Size? offset?

The matte green wagon? That things a beast, saw it the other day, loved it.

I put them up in the for sale thread. I’m asking 700 OBO for the wheels and tires. They are 18x9.75 +20 with a Federal 215 tire stretched over them. They are pretty mint, only had them on the car for last summer.

yeah that would be it

Oh man it’s an 08 wrx… Noooooooooooooo

I know right, what was I thinking.

looks clean doe

You like it?

Welcome dude! Nice whip!!

INB4PowdercoatedPinkIntake

I have had it since October of 07 and I haven’t had any issues with it yet, no reason not to like it. I would have preferred an 06-07 back when I was looking but couldn’t find one at the time. I had it tuned by Chris at EFI Logics (RIP) when it had about 5k miles on it and it has had a couple touch up tunes by Visconti here and there since then, no issues. Beside the face that everyone drives one now (though I can’t really blame them) I really don’t have any legitimate reason not to like it. What else would you buy for 26k new that can compare?

If you like it then that’s all that matters. I just am not a fan of the 08 stylingand the 224hp rating when the 09+ had 265 but def the best bang for the buck compared to what else is in its price range

nice car welcome