2002 Subaru WRX sedan 5-speed

Up for sale is my 2002 Subaru WRX 5-speed with 97xxx miles on it (will go up slowly as this is my daily driver). This is most likely one of the cleanest ones around, I searched for awhile to find a nice clean unmolested one and ended up finding this one in Pittsburgh. I have all the maintenance records from the time I have owned it and have performed most all the big ticket items to get it up to speed. Car is in amazing shape and needs nothing, only selling to buy a truck, this is my 2nd bugeye and I’ve had 2 sti’s as well so I’m familiar with the cars. I purposely did not do any “go fast” parts as the 2.0’s tend to not hold up all that well when modded, just wanted a nice fun daily driver.

Maintenance:
-spark plugs and alignment @90k
-Powerslot slotted front and rear rotors with Hawk performance ceramic pads @90k
-Gates timing belt kit, pullies, water pump, OEM radiator and thermostat (installed at Innovative) @92k
-Oil changed every 3-4k by myself or Innovative, OEM air filter @95k
-new windshield @95k

Mods/options:
-Auto dimming/compass rear view mirror
-carbon fiber dash trim
-OEM short shifter kit
-OEM carpet floor mats as well as OEM winter rubber mats
-OEM subwoofer under passenger seat
-OEM steering column boost gauge
-STI cat-back (I didn’t like the stock twin tip muffler, and this gives you a slightly deeper sound)
-Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks with lowering springs
-Rally Armor urethane mud flaps
-Cusco rear lower subframe bar, Cusco diffuser bracket, and STI 06-07 rear diffuser
-intercooler sprayer
-smoked fender lights
-tinted windows
-Recaro evo 8 seats with wedge engineering brackets
-yakima roof rack with ski/snowboard attachment and 2 bike attachments
-rota slipstreams 16" with 225/50/16 yokohama s-drives for summer
-OEM wheels with a set of winterforce’s on them 2 of which i bought new this season other 2 still had lots of life

decided to hold off on selling at this time********

Nice car. Should easily sell for the prices listed.

thanks, I found the truck I want, so hopefully someone takes this off my hands.

That’s a good looking wrx!

Really nice man! I’d buy this if I didn’t just get a ms3. Glws

was looking for a Nice WRX. Found one then guy didnt wanna sell it so i picked up an E46… GLWS man car looks CLEAN

Hmmm, may be my ideal daily…

I must of missed out on the pics, car sounds very well maintained! Glws