The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Hmm.

Maybe 180 to 80 you would have a shot…

still doubt that because he would be trying to get to 180 still as ray is coming to a stop

This thread sucks, someone call someone out for fucks sake, people beat on your cars already

Ill call anyone out for next weekend

your upper boost setting on pump gas vs ssssmokinnnn on the bottle might be a good one.

Sure

yah it would.

I would deff. do this. I havent been able to play with your car in a long time. You will still beat me but it will be a fun race to watch!

yea i want to see this…hit me up

Word! Finally something decent in this thread

will do

it will hafto be next weekend tho. My front tires are bald to the wire and my new ones wont be in until tuesday.

Ahhhhhh shit, I’ll prolly break the tranny by then

lets hope not

then take it easy until next weekend haha

Im really lookin to run my car against something, maybe a wrx not sti, i have never run it at the track or dyno so i have no clue to what its makin or what its runnin. I have a bubble in my front tire but it will be fixed friday afternoon

So you have all those mods and you only want to run a wrx?

ya come on step up! lol :slight_smile:

Haha i will run something more, whatever wants to step up i guess i just dont think my car feels very fast to me, maybe its cause its the only car i drive so theres no comparison

you should hit up LVD and see what ya run then you have some numbers to go by.

im thinking next wed for test and tune, this week i cant cause of my tire having a bubble. Also i have been maxing out my fuel pump so i get a nasty studder up top :frowning: and they want $650 for a high performance one. I wish the lot was worth going to but its not the same