Official call out thread

Kramer, I’m calling you out. This whole college shit is fake. You’re a liar and you’re not fooling anyone.

Anyways, when you stop pretending to be a college student, when are you going to have time to detail my car?

Thanks fucker.

We have a thread for this

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=9911

Please, this thread is about Kramer faking the funk and detailing my car. Now do not take this thread off-topic with rubbish like this. Its getting annoying at how off-topic shit goes, and I don’t appreciate it. Get the fuck out of my thread if you’re going to cause bullshit like that to occur.

Heard he doesn’t detail DUMPY rides…

Damn! =( I guess Kramer can’t detail my car then.

Sorry Kramer, don’t touch my car, its too dumpy for you.

Glad you understand

Yeah =(

Now please bring this pile to a local hoffmans, have some unlicensed teen smoke your clutch, chip your rim going onto the track and last break both your mirrors off in the wash

thanks for the tip!!!

holyeffinshit… theres gotta be some sort of story behind that. People would be punched in the face and dragged under my rear tire if that happened. I’d then rev on all their mothers.

Since when do you have an S Cliff?

As of Saturday morning. 2003, low miles. I can’t stop smiling everytime I get in it. I picked it up on Ohio then drove to MI to visit family. Been low 50s here… Top down, heat on. :slight_smile:

NICE.
Yea its 2 cold here to drive mine…

Hey CHOLO. This could have easily been solved with a simple PM or PHONE CALL. But you decided to make this COMPLICATED and post a THREAD ABOUT IT.

srsly though next time ill be back is 11/23-11/29, I’ll gladly do it sometime in there :lol I gotta go up to never-never land and detail turbotravis’s 92384442whp hootpy and probably some other jumpoffs up there, that’ll take a full day (Friday, I think). Other than that I’m free.

hit me up kiiiiiiiiiiid

Thank you. And I guess tomorrow is gunna be nice in NY so atleast I won’t hit shit weather driving home.