The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

I belong to saraspa rod and gun club, pretty nice place, nice outdoor range and skeet, 24 hour indoor range…go about once a week.

i shot that tulammo through my 40 last week it wasn’t TOO bad it jammed a couple times and was dirty but for half they price i was pretty happy with it that def my practice ammo of choice.

Aks eat anything!!

Finally got my marlin. Definitely done going to b&j that place is a huge clusterfuck.

i wish that fun shop in guilderland was still open, those guys were cool

…had a little fun today:

nice pics. looks like fun.

someone with a pistol permit buy my glock!

Just bought a Saiga 7.62. Starting to order some parts for the conversion to AK as well.

I’d really like to get wooden furniture for it, don’t really care for the skeleton stocks and polymer stuff for this.

Wered you pick that up cossey? I got one I want to convert also.

I got it at the gun store up in Amsterdam that used to be on Erie Blvd. $380, so abotu $30 more than you see some new ones online.

Did they have anymore?

That’s owned by same guy that owns American shooter supply(b&j).

Yea, they had one more left. They also had two Bulgarian AK types there as well.

Where is this at?

It at Argotsinger Farms, right outside of Gloversville. My friends family own all the land.

definitely some sweet guns. But i dont think one of them is NYS complaint and i think NYS laws are bogus!

+1. I’d recommend taking pics down. Looks like a MagPul P-mag and some other things in there NYS doesn’t enjoy, such as the folding stock.

Didn’t think about that…thanks.

just because its not legal for you to own doesnt mean its illegal for him… just sayin…

True, but only if he’s LE/military. And I believe the military means active duty/ on the “job.”

Isnt there a class 3 license in NY or something along those lines?