The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

he could be a CO for all you know. co fits under LE. just saying, dont make posts about illegal stuff to help people get in a pinch. it will deter people from threads like this.

pretty sure the atf isn’t watching this sight…were good. i went into a gun stoer a month ago and bought 2 30 roudns mags for my .22

cossey how much were the bulgarian Ak’s and what stocks did they have the standard wood?

Co’s cant rock none of that around town. Who cares about seeing it on the sight.
Is it really worth a felony for a collapsing stock or a non preban 30rnd mag.

They were $550 or $450 I believe and it looks like one of those dumpy ATI Dragunov style stocks.

Don’t quote me, but I think only dealers (FFLs) are capable of getting Class 3s. The class 3 allows you to have suppressors, full-auto, etc… All the fun stuff.

Werd. I just worry about us law abiding citizens getting harassed over NY state lawmakers’ stupidity.

Side note:
I may take a pic of my collection tonight:
DPMS LR-308
AR-15
Ruger 10/22
Chinese SKS
Saiga 7.62
Benelli M4

pretty sure this is very accurate.

CO = law enforcement dude.

i have LEGAL PMAGS, how do you know those are illegal.

my point is, why post about it, or shine attention to something?

pm the dude if you have a problem or question his stuff, dont post is public.

PM me with steps to get legal P-mags plz. Do want.

One thing that I find interesting is California, who is just about the strictest state in the country with more bs laws than we have, allows NEW post ban mags if you are replacing a pre-ban. You just need to crush the pre-ban so it can never be useable again, and get a new higher-than-NYS/MA/NJ/CA/IL-capacity mags.

no need for pm, ill post it for everyone…

legal pmags that appear to be 30 rounders http://midwestpx.com/index.php?cPath=15_50

legal pmags that appear to be 20 rounders http://midwestpx.com/index.php?cPath=15_67

an other site that has both AR15/M16 (223/556)

Damn you, I knew there was a catch. Damn 10rd limiters.

:rofl

even Police have to abide by Nys gun regs when off duty look it up homie

I know about limited mags too brah!

and that sig wasnt bought in ny if it was whoever sold it shouldnt have an ffl hence why i would guess the mag is a 30rnd non preban/limited

what sig? I saw no illegal Sig? I’ve seen a lot of compliant sigs.

Your as bad as a rat.

So you have no idea if the pmag was legal or not, instead you run your mouth about it like its any of your business. Wonder why people don’t post pics or be active in this thread. People got big mouths and pretend to be the law.

I’m no “brah”

The sig in picture open your eyes lenny pie! If your posting pics of stuff your worried about then dont post it brah!
p:s you might have missed the pic of the folding stock before you decided to run your mouth.

Ur retarded. Your as bad as a Fucking rat.

Omgz he has pmags. Grow the fuck up and stop drawing attention and pointing out shit that doesn’t need pointing out.

There was no pics of folding stocks in this thread. Idk what your talking about brah.

tell me how?

How? U act like your someone pointing fingers and saying this n that.

You also keep mentioning this picture that was never up. That’s how.

i think nys laws are gay! and im just looking out for the dude! Also if you read the thread there were pics that were removed.

No Fucking shit u Fucking idiot. Shut the fuck up.

As said before if ur looking out for someone pm them, other wise don’t point out shit that doesn’t need to be pointed out. Fuck!

mods clean this up please and thank you

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t357/blackwaterdefense/treasure_troll.jpg