The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

find someone with a pre 1986 transferable MG willing to sell, fill out a form 4 for the class III and pay the tax stamp… not in NY

seriously, its way easier to get a MG/silencer in another state than to a restricted pistol permit in NY.

yup. most of the lgs here have it right in stock. tax stamp and on your way. they couldnt believe me when i told them we cant get that. they were like what is it a pita to apply? i said no, you cant get permit or tax stamp or nothing. i cant get it. they were shocked.

the one store had silencers for rifles, pistols, threaded barrels for pistols, full auto ar conversions.

guy also was shocked at how we cant even have ar pistols. he lol’d.

yeah, buying firearms from dealers in NY is like trying to buy drugs from a police station it seems sometimes

Laser engraving and lower recevier done by Mike Centola/Allstar Tactical.

For those that don’t know, the poker face/LOL faces are in the locations of safe/fire on the receiver.

:crackup

Saw this on facebook and literally lol’d

That’s fucking awesome!

What’s on other aide of lower for markings?

Fuckin’ awesome cossey :lol

The normal markings you’d find on the left side of the receiver. The deep engraved safe/fire, serial number, manufacturer, etc… Right side of receivers are almost always blank, so that’s where I had the lasering done.

Shot and zero’d the Remington 700 today w/ the Vortex optic and was easily getting 1/2-3/4 groupings. Would’ve been even tighter if I adjusted the trigger for a lighter pull.

oh ok. i didnt know if you had other stuff done thats all.

can you color fill laser engravings?

I have no idea, prolly best to talk to AST/Centola about that.

yes they color fill

need to stop browsing forums!

How much that thing end up running ya? I dare you to bump fire the entire mag.

$175 bnib. Still haven’t tried to bump fire either of the guns yet, this nice weather really has me itching to get out shooting, I need some land!

Damn that’s a good price. Usually only find post ban drums selling for that.

Yeah, I did a quick search when I saw it pop up for sale and it appeared to be a little cheaper then they normally go for so I grabbed it, guy has had it sitting since the early 90s, damn hoarders!

i think you still need a pistol caliber carbine like the mp5 clone I have for sale in the classifieds :skid

Hahaha i think i may be good on new guns unless something i cant resist comes up! Got a car to spend $ on now haha