Trading in the Si possibly....

Maintenance on an Audi vs. BMW is hand in hand. The 05+ Audi’s are a great buy. Better than a BMW IMO, and less expensive for initial cost.

If you decide to go look at an Audi, I’ll go with you to Langan East, unless Langan has something on their used lot you like.

Jesse only knows what he works on, ask Pete how expensive BMW can be to fix. Any German car is going to rape you on repairs once it’s out of warranty.

they also have a 2007 Audi A4 I was looking at, it has 75k on it tho…I could get it for like 15kish

http://images2.auction123.com/c0645536-703c-4eb3-a1bf-1931532f7d81/WAUDF78E37A092456/01.jpg?webimage001l

Who they? Where are these cars?

THIS

at my bf’s work, I have to go through them cause I can get a good discount and because of how we are doing the loan.

Well, you know what my vote is going to be. :lol

See if you can work more on the price 75k miles for 06 is a lot

I found an Ibis white 06 a4, 2.0t 6 speed, tan leather, with 60k for 14995. Just gotta look around for dealz.

get the audi

This.

White/Tan = Gross.

its a 2007

Gtfo with not liking tan. I only like it with white…

You also like Hondas, so we know you’re not right in the head already. :tongue

Here we go…:facepalm

Bmw’s are extremely expensive to maintain. Audi’s are pricey but not quite bmw status. Over all I think you will be happier with an audi. The b7’s are alot of fun to drive and my buddy has had one for the last year and has not had one problem with it. He got it with 35k and I think it has some where around 50 on it now.

Word. If you have the means to, then get the audi IMO!

thanks for all the opinions!! :smiley: Im gonna drive both tomorrow :smiley:

Get an Audi and be a eurotrash VAG fag with me? :lol

:huganything for my nicole lol