FS: 1997 BMW 328is Black 5spd.

I had this up as a feeler earlier and have decided to try and sell it. It is a 1997 328is, black with tan interior, sport/ cold weather package, 116k miles, 5spd. It has a scrape in the hood from someone backing into it and a scuff on the passenger door once again from someone side swiping it (college parking lot, apparently kids these days dont know how to park ;P) other than that it is in great condition. It is completely stock and has not been beaten on or molested with aftermarket parts. Never raced or anything of that sort. Was throwing the traction control because was having the typical caliper lock on the drivers side front, depending on how quickly I get interest I will probably have it taken care of very soon. I take very good care of this car (washed and waxed it religiously) I just need to get into something a little more affordable/ different, maybe even still sticking to the bimmers, I have too many other bills and payments. Im looking to get 9,000 obo. Pictures can be seen at -->

http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/59/59/5/14/14/2136514140073608064VvnsDa_th.jpg

Any questions or extra picture requests feel free to PM or email me at [email=“mfenski@gmail.com”]mfenski@gmail.com

Thanks

Uggh. Trade for a Jetta?

E36 328IS 5MT in black is my dream DD. If only I could get a loan for a 10 year old car…

GLWS. :tup:

I was considering possible trades but Im leaning more towards getting cash for it right now…

wow do i wish i had money , trade for a 95 lsvtec integra lol?

Hahahaha… like I said, Im not really looking for trades, I was before but I just gotta get the cash. Thanks for the interest though.

you can, I got a loan for my first 951 which was 16 years old at the time.

i got a loan for a 16 year old car…

bump for a nice car, nothing like a bmw :tup:

Yeah but don’t you pay retarded interest for a 10+ year old car loan?

sure do.

i think its around 11%?

I took a loan on my 10yr old car, can’t remember exactly, but think it’s around 7.25%.

You pay retarded interest rates anyways. If it’s what you want, who cares.

Trade for s2000 + 11K cash

If I had 11k cash Id love to but Im a poor college student so I dont lol.

this car is kicked don’t buy it unless you want a very nice handling, smooth as silk straight 6, complete loaded “ultamite driving machine”. bump for a great car

Where did you guys get financing for an old car? Every car loan I’ve been approved for had a 5 year old or newer stipulation.

thats super weird i took out a small loan on my 97 chevy and there was no problem…and i got mine at 7% right threw HSBC

when i bought my truck is was 7 years old. i got the loan though my credit union, and they just had a used car loan program that i went though, and didnt have a problem. i am not sure if ‘usual’ banks do that or not

Hmm… There’s a credit union that I believe I’m eligible for now that I’m at Praxair, I’ll check that out. Maybe I CAN get into something cheaper and/or better than my Jetta…

I just called up HSBC, said I’m buying a car, need a loan. 5 minutes later I was approved with a rate of 6-7%.