1997 BMW 328i 127k 5sp **SOLD**

1997 BMW 328i Sedan.
~127k miles. Runs very well. Strong and Quiet.
5 speed. shifts smooth.
beige heated leather seats. motorized seats, power windows, all work fine. Heat and AC works great.
Stock radio with the stock 5 cd changer in the trunk
Tinted windows
New brakes as of this week.

PRICE IS $4500 OBO

This car has been very good to me. The only problem I had was the fan breaking and poking a hole into the radiator. So now it has a new waterpump, radiator, and fan.

The Bad:
-very very minor rust starting up. Hard to help that on a 13 year old car but overall it is very solid.
-normal little nicks and dings in the paint, again it’s a 13 year old car.
-I bumped into someone about a month ago and bent in the nose panel. The nose panel was the only thing affected. I pulled it back out a bit and it doesn’t look horrible, but it’s definitely something to mention.

I am selling the car because I’m probably moving back to Hawaii in January and my grandmother is giving me her old civic to use until I leave. If I wasn’t moving, I would probably drive this thing until it exploded. It’s an awesome car. Very comfortable, quiet and smooth. Easy to just drive, have fun and not be worried about things going wrong. This will definitely not be the last E36 BMW that I own, that is certain.

I’m located near UB south campus and work until about 5 M-F. Other than that I am usually available to show the car.

Some pics in the CL ad. I’ll get more when I find a camera to borrow. I’m in between SLRs right now. :confused:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1410303665.html

:tup: for a good seller.

I’ve personally driven this car and it runs and rides perfect, definitely a solid car.

GLWS man

Very nice car indeed. And the cooling system was just done :slight_smile: I would but I def bought something far more immature. GL Bud :tup:

:frowning:

crazy. glwts

My first car was the EXACT same thing but black, was a hand me down from my dad, it was still kicking when i got rid of it at 220k miles. Great cars! glws

Might be interested in this as I am looking for a dd. Are these cars easy to work on mechanical wise? I just talked to a friend and he says parts are expensive but it’s manageable if you do your own wrenching.

The only things I did was the waterpump/fan/radiator and didn’t find it particularly hard at all.

And those parts didn’t seem crazy expensive either. I mean it’s obviously more than a cavalier, but less goes wrong.

Yeah e36’s are pretty simple to work on. I had a '95 325. Never left me stranded, pretty reliable. Only issues were an abusive previous owner.

Nice car, looks pretty clean. GLWS!!

http://www.soflasportbikes.com/forum/southwest-florida/218829-selling-my-03-cbr1000-cheap.html bam… 04 black 1000rr… 4500 bucks BAM

I beat the living shit out of my 328 with 170k and it still runs and drives like a champ, I love these things.

I have a 96’ 328is and it’s such a mack daddy ride. I LOVE it. E36 FTW!!!

GLWS.

is this the one I sold you?

fap99.com, pelicanparts.com, bavauto.com

can get parts really cheap online. It actually cost me less to rebuild my last bmw inline six than my last honda d series

Free bump for a good guy.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. :tup:

Sale Pending.

:frowning: i cant wait to see you dump this into a new 1krr.

It is indeed

Sold. :frowning:

I’ll miss you Billy the Bimmer.