1997 BMW 328i 4 door 5 speed black $4400

1997 BMW 328i. Located in Buffalo, NY. 4 door, 5 speed. Cosmosschwarz on black. Tons of recent maintenance. Receipt book going back thousands of dollars.
Southern car from Kansas. 171,xxx on chassis. Newer motor has ~110k on it. Runs great, steady idle. No leaks, no problems.

Some of the recent maintenance includes:
crank position sensor
control arms
tie rods
spark plugs
brake light switch
fan clutch
serpentine belt, a/c belt
upper and lower coolant hoses
thermostat
aluminum thermostat housing
front discs and pads - mintex red box pads, meyle rotors
Bavauto remanufactured driveshaft, 6 month warranty
Just changed the oil with Castrol full synthetic
Just changed transmission fluid, Redline MT-90
low mile motor installed in '07. clutch, water pump & oil pan gasket done at that time
rear pads done in '07
new exhaust from bavauto in '07 as well

tons more stuff that I can’t find receipts for.
6 disc changer. I removed it to better fit my hockey equipment in the trunk, but it is included.
a/c blows ice cold
fold down rear seats
all weather floormats

has 2 small rust spots on each of the front doors. Nowhere else. Has been keyed on passengers side door, covered with 2 stage cosmos schwarz touch up paint from BMW. Seatbelt light is on due to m3 seats. Would go off with stock seats. I preferred having the light on and getting comortable supportive m3 seats, but it’s up to you. Passenger’s side door tweeter bezel is cracked (cosmetic only).

Price:
$4400 on stock wheels with blizzaks
$500 extra for very nice e36 manual m3 seats - vaders. ((pictured). otherwise comes with stock power heated seats)
$600 extra for NEW bilstein sport shocks, slightly used h&r sport springs (uninstalled)
$300 extra for ASA 17’s with new tires
1000 extra for bbs rsII's with tires - 18x8.5" up front 18x10 in back. 225/40/18 up front 255/35/18 in back (pictured) all mods for sale separately (will be a bit more though).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/cluster.jpg

here it is on the ASA wheels

link to album to see pics larger
http://gs165.photobucket.com/groups/u46/LI2T0CVI0G/?sort=ascending?sort=ascending

selling for another 636?!?!?!?

I want this thing if I can get my wife to let me buy it :frowning: lol…

you really love taking pics of black bimmers in front of the art gallery…

glws dude

If I could somehow get rid of my turbo s30 I would seriously consider getting this for the winter. Anyways, glws.

sexy car man, love the rims too

PM sent.

think i saw this on the island while on my lunch break. looked clean.

Ugh those BBS rims are sooo hott

ugh :naab:
hopefully i can sell everything soon…
this is an awesome car

glws! hope it sells quick

pmed

tons of interest, but so far noone’s stepped up

car looks clean, will you be around this saturday…would be interested to see it.

sure. give me a call, 725-5366

just received a deposit on it today

Seen this car a few times. Clean as hell. Congrats on the sale.

Yep sold to my buddy, he should be getting it this week!

new owner is getting the car on stock wheels, so bbs are available. I’ll sell them CHEAP!

Dam that car looks great in those pics, do you have any " regular camera" pics? Any pics of rust and scratch? GLWS.

Car is sold