FS: 1997 BMW 328i 5-Speed 93K

Seeing if there is any interest for this one owner 1997 BMW 328i sedan. 5-Speed with 93,700 miles. Clean title, clean carfax, no accidents. Car was traded in at Gault BMW of Endicott, NY. Exterior is Calypso red, interior is tan leather. Cold AC, fog lights, heated seats, traction control, etc. Everything works as it should. Looking for $7000

http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07314/328carfax.jpg

EDIT: I guess the pics were blocked at work. Looks nice :slight_smile:

My e30 for sale…7k :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice looking car

I’d be interested at more like $5000.

It really is a testament to older BMW design that their 10 year old 3 series still looks hot. Look at a 10 year old Accord, Camry, Taurus. They all look dated now, but this thing still looks just as sharp as it did in 1997.

Or maybe it’s that I really dislike where BMW design has been heading.

IMO this car looks very dated probably more so than a 97 Camry

But its still a hot car just dated. Turbociv should buy this for a daily,

The Coupes (e36) don’t look too dated, but the Sedan definitely do.

Maybe I just <3 the previous couple generations of BMW’s.

Or maybe it’s my dislike of the current generation. Anyway, don’t want to hijack. Good luck with the sale of what I think is a great looking BMW.

your input is always greatly appreciated:cjerk:

ughh, dont gimme any ideas. :lol: the wifey would cut my balls off.

Free Bumps. :gotme:

I’d agree with you here with the 3 series…but the 5 series is 100times nicer than the previous model.

BTW does this have a LSD?

No. 2.93 open diff w/trction control

pm frost12580 asap… he totaled his and is looking for a new 328… and is driving to Ohio to look at a few.

I wonder why it wasn’t driven for 5 years.:gotme:

Car fax isn’t right…the only things that show up are things that shops/gov wants to show up…he may have been going to some shop that just threw on an inspection or what not

Yes, he contacted me and is comming to look at the car this afternoon.

just took a deposit on the car.