************** BMW for under $3k!! *****************

SOLD!

Yes, this is the same car you might have seen. It just had the Clutch put in and had a couple of minor things fixed. This now car runs and drives great!

’93 Bmw 325is ****$2900 OBO
(KBB price is $3200. This is $300 less than the KBB price with the options this has selected. KBB doesn’t take in to account, a vehicle that was garage kept and has very little rust, like this one. This should be priced higher, but I’m just looking for a quick sale.)

The bad: couple dings on the fender and nose panel

The mediocre: 198k miles

The Good!:
-It’s a BMW!! The car the rest of the car companies idolize for Performance, Style, Technology, and most of all Reliability. It is: “The Ultimate Driving Machine.”
-2 door Coupe
-5 speed
-White Exterior
-Black and Tan two-tone interior with leather Front and Rear seats.
-Heated Seats
-A/C
-Full Tool-Kit in the trunk
-New full size spare
-New CD player w/ remote replaced the factory old cassette player.
-New Bmw Replica wheels replaced the old ugly “bottle-cap” wheels

Upgraded Coolant System:
-New lower Temperature THERMOSTAT
-New (metal) WATER PUMP replaced the original plastic water pump (“Ticking Time-bombs” they call them.), Which tend to explode inside the motor in higher mileage Bmw’s. No worries now.
-New lower Temp. COOLANT TEMP. SENSOR
-All above replaced to perform the Plastic Mechanical fan deletion, because the Plastic Fans tend to explode with higher mileage Bmw’s and puncture the radiator. + “REDLINE Water Wetter” was added to make the engine run even cooler since there is no mech. fan. I cooler engine, is a happy engine.
No worries anymore.
-Front strut and ball joint replaced.
-Brand New clutch installed in the passed week, drives great (and faster than my personal e36 that I use for a daily driver)

Why this 325is is better than the others:
-No more worrying about the fan possibly exploding and leaving you stranded with a punctured radiator.
-The “Ticking Time-bomb” Original Plastic Water pump was replaced with a Metal Water pump so it can now run forever, instead of just another 100k-200k.
-This car Virtually has No Rust compared to all other Bmw’s newer or older with this amount of miles. Kelly Blue Book does Not take this into consideration. All other Bmw’s this year, have the front fenders rusted away at the bottom + the Rear quarter panel where it meets the rear fender behind the rear wheel has the famous “Honda rust”.
Not this Bmw 325is! It has been Garage kept. Very well preserved!

Background on the Owner (/seller):
BMWCCA member and ASE Mechanic that graduated College with a Degree in Automotive Service. Laid off from a dealer that just closed recently, is now making his knowledge and expertise in Bmw’s a career by Selling, Fixing, Modifying, and Racing BMW’s.

Asking: $2900 O.B.O

Pictures:

Located in Schenectady, NY

Call:
(207)449-6481 <---- Dont forget the area code

Thx for looking!

bump

buyer fell through. Bump!

aren’t you the seller?

lol, whupps. Fixed now

Hey man, welcome and good luck with sale…

but let me just say ONE thing here, about kbb

i kno KBB doesnt take alot of things into consideration, but consider this, no one (nearly) anymore takes kbb into consideration…

so forget kbb, and the fact its a bmw, we all know, every car has its issues idc what it is…

that car looks pretty good, the mileage is high, but its no biggie it was properly taken care of…

see what happens, im not going to tell that the price is too high, because its worth as much as what the buyer will pay for it… so if it doesnt sell with that price then obviously you will find out pretty soon that it needs adjusting…

good luck tho seriously , love bmw’s

Kbb reflects the market for the type of car and how much consumers are paying for them. The market for '90’s Bmw’s, e36 (3 series) in particular, have dropped dramatically due to the newer generation of 3 series coming out and also since the economy is doing badly, less people are buying cars, especially “expensive” cars they call Bmw’s, that’s why a '97 Bmw w/ traction control, front and side airbags, 200hp 6 cyl. motor, electric and heated seats, electric windows, and actual leather comes to the price of a '97 Acura (Honda) with the same mileage. The best time to buy an e36 3 series BMW is now. Once the economy goes back to where it was, in a year this car may actually go up in value, even though it may be a year older, and you may possibly make money.

But thx, Im going to see what happens.

ya i hear you and agree, im just going by what i see on a daily basis that cars hardly ever sell for what the kbb value is, but it depends on what car, maybe for that bmw the value is spot on… OR maybe its not, look up a toyota supra, we got a couple members on here with them and they will tell that figure is so off whack

Thx, I’ve had a few of these and they always sold for more than kbb value and so did others, but since of the economy, the actual selling point trickled down to the actual kbb value. I’m confident with the price and it will sell once it finds it’s owner :number1

nice, well then you def know whats up man, hopefully it sells quick

wait a second…

hold the fucking PHONE!!!

$300 UNDER KBB!!!

holy balls this is a fucking steal. ill take 2

:rofl

got any pics?

Yup, http://gallery.me.com/kgerrity#100098

Interestd in trading for my 92’ Civic HB? 140k on car less then 50k on B16.

Nah, sorry. Need cash.

No prob, it was worth a shot, lol.

It’s all good.

BUMP!! Best offer!

pics added!

Bump!