MINNNNTT 1996 bmw 328i with bolt ons.

How’s it goin everyone. So the time has come and I have the opertunity to grab bueme’s MR so the bimmers gotta go and a few of u know how bad I want mikes evo.
So first off its a 96 328I(M50) the car has 170000 highway miles which can easily be seen by the condition of the car because its freakishly clean for its age. The interior is in my book a 10/10 for age also.exterior is 8.5/10 its that clean. However the clutcch is gonna need replacing next spring for sure. If u normally drive the car with 3k shifts its fine it just gets a little tougher to put into gear under heavyier load.
I want 4300 for it the way it sits.

The car is completly fully loaded black on black,I mean with pretty much every option this car had to offer(I believe) one thing It doesent have is adjustable wheel which I don’t know if E36’s had? But it has everything else…
One touch power everything
Locks,windows,sun roof,
Has full cold weather package
Heated seats,heated mirrors
Its the luxxo with the hands free talk and 6 disc cd changer in truck which works flawlessly I use it every day.also has the woodtrim pieces on dash and whatnot.

For mods its sitten on possibly 17 inch  bbs mesh wheels. I never had them off so I don't know for sure what the make is.Has a full header back Bav auto stainless exhaust
  Along with a dinan chip.this is what the previous owner told me.Also its lowerd on a set of bilstiens with bav auto springs. The car is pretty quick I've pulled on a stock E36 M.

I’m first posting this from my cell phone so I won’t have pictures right away but away can reach me in the mean time at 716-949-1720 thanks ,kyle

a 190hp car with chip and exhaust pulled on a 240hp car?

possibly 17s?

its an M52 and you can’t chip it, you can only reflash it… this can be proven easily enough by testing to see if it can rev over 7k which is fuel cut on a stock car.

you car sounds like a decent car, but you ad really sucks… get some pics and get some facts.

It has 17’s on it Is what i meant. I’m not sure of the make.also the previous owner insisted to me it had a chip in it I don’t really know a whole lot about modding bmw’s so thanks for the info.

this is what i want but not till spring :frowning: never the good deals when im looking

Make a offer. The car has to go reguardless.I’m not gonna ruin it by driving it in snow and I don’t have a place to store it

same, dont wanna store this year or drive it till spring. i have the cash buy waiting for a 2nd car till spring

maybe you should put the price at the bottom of the ad… and pictures would help

This… Pictures sell cars and there is obviously an interest. Especially when you mention how great of condition it’s in.

Guys read the post god damn lol i posted this and I’m respoding from a piece of shit droid so the size is usually way off . Probably later today or tommorro pictures will be posted. If someone needs the pics now I can send them via pic messaging.thanks

Why would you post a FS thread from your phone, and then get all whiney. Next time why don’t you hold off from posting until you can do a proper job. This thread makes you look like a douche and it makes a potential buyer lose credibility for you and your car.

GLWS :tup:

This made me laugh.

i got my offer of $1000 Cash.

I’m trying for a quick sale I’m not gettin whiney and I don’t give a fuck what this thread makes me look like if u don’t like it or the car your input is not important.I’m just trying to sell something and everyones shitting on me.

What a salesman!

Interior looks nice…

$1,001

Lol I’m not trying to come off as a dick or anything ill have pics up later. enough shit talk and all of that I was just trying to get quick response to see if anyone was even interested in the car.

To everyone Let’s get back on topic. I think we’ve all pointed out the obvious and tried to guide him with his FS thread. Even though everyone could be a bit more constructive…

This car is pretty quick and yes it did pull on an e36 m3. Skunkapes old one to be exact.

It’s a super dope clean car, it impressed me when I first saw it.

I love how everyone just rapes the new guy when it comes to posting fs threads :picard: