MINNNNTT 1996 bmw 328i with bolt ons.

Can’t break an NYSpeed tradition.

Very true.!

Not true.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?166384-95-Acura-Integra-JDM-front-Full-race-stage-2-kit

New guy FS post that no one ripped on. Then again, it has pictures, details and a price.

this one has some details (not really organized well though) and a price (in the middle of the mess).

or buy his MR for cash and your car :slight_smile: then he can still buy what he wants and use this for his winter beater… then in spring ill buy the BMW from him. if he throws the idea about till him to text me (tom) about buying it in the BMW in the spring from him

If it is a sedan I am interested.

Yes its a 4 door. Pics will be posted in a few hours

im really surprised mike did not wanna do a trade with cash on top for his car

x2, or did you not offer? bc im pretty sure he would

Yea I offerd it to mike he didn’t want it. I don’t want someone to rape it through the winter though.

Any pics yet? Or where do you live if it’s close maybe I can come take a look tomorrow am

Yea imma really try and get pics on today I’ve been real busy all weekend. I’m probably not working a full day and ill be in west seneca feel free to give me a call or txt maybe we can meet up.716-949-1720

lol. Continuing to lose credibility.

pics?

pics sell

hours have gone by, days have also gone on and we continue to have no pictures. Sir how much for the invisible car?

wait wait, this 328 with an exhaust and "chip"pulled skunks built m3? lol ok

trades?

Pics?

I have a bridge for sale, trades?