Fs: 1985 BMW 325e

Selling this for le beast… its a good runner, and is pretty good shape for being a 22 year old car… heres the info

120k or so
5 speed
white
2.7 E motor
2.93 LSD

new parts -
driverside inner and outter tie rod
front cross member
new main relay and wiring from the battery
distributor

needs-
clutch sometime in the future (lets out extremely high, no slipping yet)

these are old pics, the beast had a colision or two over the winter… the interior is still clean, the body (passenger side) is a little banged up though. also missing passenger side fog light.

$900/BO

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/xklibur13/325e/IMG_2806.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/xklibur13/325e/IMG_2807.jpg

nice seat… what kind?

its out of an e36 bmw. its super nice to sit in.

I’ve driven this car a bunch of times and its a really fun little car. buy buy buy,

the seat is out of an e46

the motor has a shaved head, 2.5 throttle body, 2.5 intake, chipped ecu, probably some other stuff I’m forgetting. shift knob is from an acura, forget what kind.

are you sure it’s got a 3.73? i thought it had a 2.93 lsd

it does seem like it is geared lower than my car, so I’m probably wrong. I remember when I went to look at it before beast bought it the kid said it had a 3.73 lsd? dre, did you own this entire car at one point? I was under the impression that this was just your old motor…

I am the “kid” that sold this car.

It has the 2:93 or the 2:79 (depends on the year). The rear diff is from dre’s old car, I have the one from this car (2:79 LSD) in my ‘91 325i. Basically the engine, trans, driveshaft, rear diff and parts of the interior are from dre’s old car, because I used this cars’ drivetrain for my manual swap in the '91.

I originally bought this car with a rod sticking out of the block and full black sport interior.

bump for the beast

trade for a crx?

ew. sorry, but ew. haha. <3

good luckkkkkk.

get some pics of the damage and i may be interested.

Fuckkkkkkkkk… Want a Talon that needs some work plus a negotiable amount of cash?

Or better yet, who wants my DSM? lol. This would be a perfect car for what I need.

haha. shes not into crx’s. well if you’re into bmw’s i got a couple :cool:

dan; you must be enjoying incredible gas mileage with a 2.93 in a m20b25

isnt is a m20b27?

Damn sell me that drivers seat

How hard is it to get an e46 seat to fit in an e30?

Bump for a good deal

Dre: I think I have the 2:79 in my car, because it came from this 85 sport, which also had the single mass “e” flywheel, but yeah at 65 mph in 5th the RPMs are at ~2000. I can get to 65 in second gear and this will be great when I go turbo.

These cars are tanks and this car would be great for some fun driving.

I really wish this was coming up for sale in a few months from now… but I know it won’t be around when I have the cash.

bump for nice car, i like it and i agree that the seat looks so damn comfortable

Any chance this wont sell till after I get home?
:snky:

i gotta replace the slaab…this could a fun project…

i would have been surprised to see someone put a 3.73 in an eta, that’s a pretty short gear for that motors limited revs.