FS: 97 bmw328is and 89 bmw325i

well, im going to post both vehicles up for sale and if one sells i my keep the other and vise versa or maybe try to sell both and put down a nice down payment on a new 1series.

first up for sale is my 97 bmw 328is.

mods:
custom top mount mani w/ true merge collector
sc61 percision turbo with .82 ex side
custom 3in exhaust MILD steel magnaflow muffler+resonator
cometic .140 head gasket
m50 intake mani
megasquirt 1 ems
3.91lsd
clutchnet dual diaphram clutch
siemens deka 60#injectors high z
modified center support bearing with urathane
reinforced rear diff
cryotreated axles
full synthetic mobil 1 in everything
bilstein sports rear shocks w/aerospeed springs and stock springs
brembo blanks rotors and pbr ultimate break pads

reiger infinity front lip and umnitza depot HID’s with cromium rings.

Im sure im forgetting something.

Custom tuned by myself on 100oct

ran 11.2 @ 131.xxmph at nyi. Car is good for 10’s with seat time.

car has 120,000ish miles on it and runs very strong. Was in a accident 3ish years ago and driver rear quarter was replaced by autobahn on main street next to mercedes dealer.

Car has some rust in spots here and there. A little on the trunk lid corners and a dime spot on pass door and front pass fender and rear pass quarter. Nothing horrible. Front lip spoiler is cracked but still together.

THIS CAR WILL NOT PASS INSPECTION. if you decide to purchase this vehicle please be advised that it will be sold as is. If you have a way to get it inspected then great, buy the car and have a blast.

Car will come with all racing slicks and wheels i have if sold. I have alotta stuff. The interior was in great shape until i put a cage in the car, and now the interior is cut to fit certain spots for the cage.

some pics of the car.

If there are any questions feel free to ask. I know im forgetting alot.

here is the complete story line/evolution of my car and its progress here.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34536

uhmm, im gunna ask $12,000. and im pretty firm on that considering what you get.:slight_smile: if i decide to ebay or share on other forums i will ask 14k to start.

NEXT UP is my 89bmw 325i. this car has been my beater and i love it.

mods:
bilstein BTS kit front and rear suspension (springs/shocks)
4.10 lsd rear diff
chipped ecu
billet rear shock mounts
hawk hps pads front
2pc bbs rm’s with kuhmo tires in good shape
brand new o2 sensor and cap/rotor.
New gas tank

has around 200,000mi on the clock and runs great. HAS ORIGINAL R12 ICE COLD A/C. The body has a bunch of dings and dents and interior is 5/10 but its a good car and a very good platform. Its hard to find an e30 localy with a body in this shape.

SOLD!!!

I will vouch for the quality work and time john puts into his cars, and anyone elses he works on. The 328 is awesome, excellent shape and moves with the best of them.

GLWS John, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I just don’t believe you are making a good decision.isn’t howyou were with the hatch

why doesnt it pass inspection? is it because it is standalone? therefore no obdII?

lol, you actually think anyone will buy them? nyspeed is broke.lol the guys with money arent looking for this kinda car. I dont have the capacity to have all these vehicles right now.

I sell the e30 and i pay off my credit card and pay less insurance/gas. I sell the e36 then i have left over money to make the e30 better then the e36. or i just sell both and buy a nice DD.

yes sir. And lack of cat and o2’s and smog pump. If/when the obd2 tuning software comes out you can make it obd2 compliant again. Its just not worth it to me.

pretty clean for a beater

i wish i had the money for the 328

both of these cars are pretty awesome.

the e30 will sell here.

what kind of mpg are you getting with the m20b25? i’m thinking about another e30 as a dd and I don’t remember what mpg Iw as getting when I had my m20 in

nice e30, cleaner than the one I got in Chicago and about the same price (maybe with a few less spares) should sell no problem.

I’m in love with well both cars GLWS

dang dude, never thought i’d see the day

both cars are in great shape and john knows his shit, so you know that everything was done right

glws man

Oh john…sighs

God i love that e30

dan, get it. you know you miss yours…

I feel bad driving that through the winter though…

I NEED a DD/winter car.

uhmm, not sure. The car was sitting forever until i figured out i had a bad injector. Now it runs good again thanks to jam.:slight_smile: My old cluster had the bad battery and broken guages so i swapped it out for a low mileage unit. well now all the guages work except the odometer/tripmeter.lol

I do not wanna sell any of these vehicles, but i have too many cars. I do not expect to sell any of these here so im not too worried. But if i get a serious offer i will sell.

John just put the e36 stuff in the e30 and put the e36 back to stockish. The 9inch the e30.

If that’s not gonna happen glws.

did you sell that jeep pathfinder thing? get rid of that thing.

glad the injector helped john, cars not infested with spiders now is it? lol

oh, and a freind may be interested in your e30… i’ll be in touch