f.s 97 bmw 318ti $3000

need to get a truck soon so the toy has to go
5spd
2door hatch
180,000 miles but body is a 9/10
interior needs a little work due to past owner installing “kustom” speakers in door panel
18 in rims
dvd player
12inch kicker subs plus a 1000 wt amp
i can get more pics if interested otherwise see sig
also will consider any trade on a 4wd truck

hot looking car. always liked that style.

good price. glwts

Nice lookin bimmer. glws.

that thing is screaming for an s52

email pics to nappy31886@yahoo.com please. Also any maintenance history? If you know what has been replaced on the car that would be helpful.

email pics to fbodymadnezz@yahoo.com please

email pics to fbodymadnezz@yahoo.com please

email pics to crazy_indian_65@hotmail.com

or just post pics…

yea. pics.

does this car suck? i feel like it does? ( as in fucked up. )

man id totally pick this up if i were still around

bump for you

I’d totally pick this up if he sent me pics and set up a date to come check it out. Hopefully it doesn’t suck. isn’t broken like sureshot insinuated. COME ON MAN, i’ve got the $$ and am interested.

This car is in really good shape for the mileage, he drives it 18 miles to and from work every day. Before he bought it, I almost did because it use to belong to a friend of mine. The car is from Illonois also, so its not rusted to hell. I can get pictures of it tomarrow if anyone needs them. I have a bunch on my comp that the previous owner took but they all suck really bad.

i never really liked the ti, but that looks hot

post em if you got em.

just wanted to see if there was any interest before i wasted my time getting pics, the only thing this car needs is a rear shock, i planned on putting them in this weekend…if peeps are actually serious then come check it out and drive it… you cant see how good something performs from a picture…

lol this post is less then 24hrs from the time the thread started, sorry it took me so long to respond but all pms responded to

what is the lowest u are willing to go in price wise for this car?

iv always liked these bimmers if i had a lisence id buy it

whaaa??
you lost your license???