1992 bmw318i $3000

hey guys and yes it is back up for sale. it is a 92 BMW 318i with lots of mods and the car is in min condition. the cars has 229km and i am located in Bolton just north of the city . if u have eney questions call me at 905-857-5470 ask for Shawn. $3000

and now for all the mods and the new parts that i have put in to it in the last3 mouths.
starter
alternator
used diff
front windshield
new cat
new drivers side widow motor and window

OK now for all the mods
18" m5 rims
m3 seats
m3 carbon fiber mirrors
aftermarket tail lights
hid head lights
eye lids
spoiler
front bumper
exhaust

is this the one where the drivers side window was held up with a stick? if it is, did you fix it yet?

yes it was. that has been fix

nice. good price for the car.

this guy is a douche bag **** mussel… do not buy anything from him… he will tell u the car is mint… waste ur time and then wen u confirm the sale… he will over drive the car and ruin it… no lie… i bought my 240 off of him… he is a liar…

ok ther that rcees out cars and puts stickers all over them and all the compalments u git from the car are all from me u have not done a singal thing to that car ether then buting stickers on it. and the funy thing about all this is all u had to do is tires and a altornater and that cus i was runing thos subs and u only got the car for 2500 and then turnd around and trying to sell it for 3500 ok so tires will say $500 that are most likely bold agan and a altornater $100 plus i sure u bit the shit out of the car so till me this the car was mint when i sold it to u

^dam!
It almost hurts to read those two posts…

Edumacation FTW!?

what kind of crap is that???GRAMMAR???

what about the D2 coilovers that you were selling before???
me and blade(anthony) were waiting for 2 hours…u never called
never showed up!!?? then after 3 days u ask me if i still wanna buy them?? WTF??
you didn’t show up because you had a car accident?? AHHA>??
WE DON’T NEED YOUR CRAP HERE!

Klutch’s post was an okay read… and definately a “way” to inform concerned consumers about members.

I’ve heard bad things about shawn240. From word of mouth alone I wouldn’t purchase from this member.

Good luck with the sale on a NON-Nissan forum and even more luck to the purchaser. A BMW would probably be better for sale on a BMW forum, don’t you agree?? I hope you revise your business practices and ensure everything is in working order before jipping another person.

BTW, Klutchs car is a lot better now that he’s had his hands on it. The car was not thrashed, I believe the tires were just changed and if you notice, he withdrew is offer to sell because the car is in such good shape now.

>_< im still trying to figure out what this means. something about alternator and tires? can someone translate?

i just speak the truth… if u have a problem with me tellin the truth about ur services and ur business ettiquette… then look within urself and change ur habits… u buy junk and sell junk, i had my speakers falling out of my 240 wen i got it from u… the tires were burned out and cracked wen i got the car from u… the clutch was ****ed, a major difference from wen my friend test drove it then to wen i bought it… so get your shit together… infact stop driving… go to school and fix up ur speaking and spelling skill set… if bolton schools aint doin it for u… ur better off coming to a scarborough school

ok guys easy! inform but please dont attack one another… thank you
most people look threw a car before they buy it. if they pay then thats ones mistake. trust is one thing but not all… please keep this thread under control or i will have to lock it. if you dont agree with a post or person please be specific and keep the language to a mature level. that goes for everyone.

i agrre with zep its not my falt u did not look at the car i told u about the tires but and if the clutch is ***k thyen wau have u not put i new 1 in i say u are selling 1 with it so it can be that bad has i see it u are still driveing it the way i had it and some things i have fix that i no of the spekers and the altornater and thats it from what i see and what can u git for 2500 the car is mint no holes of the in the car and if the car was that bad y did blade when hi took it for a drive a the mall y did hi try to drift it some what plz till me that 1 so the car cant be that if u are still driveing it the same way but what ever i am not selling this on this formZEP PLZ LOOK OR SOME 1 LOOK THIS