FS : 94 BMW 318is 5spd

wow…great shape. Someone should jump on this deal

GL with sale :slight_smile:

I’ve seen this car get better year after year, and pictures do it no justice, it is CLEAN!

wow super nice… i want those rims

bump for my boi. i know the car very well. clean isn’t the word.

I would stick it in its tail pipe, I hope someone buys this beast

That is amazing :eek:

saw it rollin around UB a few days ago. i liked it, looks like a good clean car

uhh. i want it. <3 deep dish rims.

runs to get loan…( i wish)

this car is rediculous, these pictures really dont do justice for it.

that is an awesome ride.

free bump for the bimmer swap

wow hot bimmer. :tup: GLWS

nice car, looks good with m parallels

needs to come down a bit on price though, you could get a real m3 for that

i’ve watched that car evolve over the last few years. it’s an awesome car. someone should jump on it.

Mikes car is so clean… Bump for a nice car…

bump for pinto’s ride… real clean. i really hope he dosent sell it lol.

real clean car, and looks very nice. Buuut what it all comes down to is that no matter how many M3 parts you put on it its still just a 318is. For that price you can get a good shape m3, which already has all the subframe reinforcements and other M goodies although he has already reinforced certain problem areas. This car is a good deal for maybe around 11.5 to 12g’s.

:tup: to clean car

^ This is much cleaner and much, much less beat on than any e36 m3 you’ll find for a comparable price. On top of that it’s a 3.2 w/ obd 1 which is awesome, lets you tune the engine a lot more.

Nice car, but you’ll never get your asking price for it. What you have invested is irrelevant to what the car is worth. No one is going to pay 15.5k for a 318 when you can find decent '98-'99 M3’s in that price range, and 95’s can be had for around 10k.

Oh and love the exhaust on that car, heard a few in person, one of my favorites for the 3.2/3.0.