Trick It Out

NOt sure if this is a repost. Anyone watch this show on MTV? Seems like all they build are ricey cars. This RJ dude who is the host? Is he supposed to be someone important?

yea i saw it the other day :gay:

i take it MTV ran out of junkers to “Pimp” so now they’re gonna try “Trick Out”?

i just watched this. apparently they gave two different custom car places the same honda civic hatch and come up with some lame theme(hence the ricey-ness) and the two teams build the cars. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this RJ character is not important because nobody seems to have ever heard of him.

ooooh … great idea

instead of building one piece of shit, lets build TWO pieces of shit using NEW cars and lts mjake them “compete” against each other

the one that was just onnow … YAY, car is fresh out of the paint booth and its already got a 6" crack in the filler

MTV should just stick to music … oh wait … they dont play that anymore …

…and if they did, would you actually want to listen to it?

I haven’t seen the show, but this RJ character… is he asian? Could be RJ Devera:

http://www.hin-uk.com/hin_global_images/specialguests/rj_index_large.gif

If that’s him, he owns Motegi Racing/ RoJa Wheels(?), and is a well known tuner in the import world. Also writes a column for Modified Mag.

If that’s not him, then ignore all that.

Probably a stupid show anyway

^^^ thats him

so everyone asian seems to be all about hitting my roommate’s and my cars; then get out and say IT WAS MY FAULT

i am so pissed

<— loves 25% liability due to impatience as well as incompetence

yep :gay: Show

it was ok, but now even more kids think they can build cars in 23 minutes like in the show

RJ Devera should not be hosting this show, it gives a bad name to him as well as RoJa. On the other hand, so did acting in The Fast and the Furious

He did acting? :confused:

wasnt he an extra in the crowd scene where toretto gives his lame speech, that starts out “you had me!?” you never had me…"

I thought he was in the white integra in first big 4 way playing the racing game beforehand…

Oh ay maybe that was it. what a classic.

I watched it also. The integra that they did the rhd conversion and engine swap was pretty nice and clean. Other than that it was your classic show car rice lambo door crap.

Yeah, but that’s not acting :stuck_out_tongue: