nate from pinks

not only is he a idiot on the show he can’t even build a car. he had 3 cars at MIR and all 3 oiled the track down

http://tmkphoto.com/sitebuilder/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=4391&g2_serialNumber=2

http://tmkphoto.com/sitebuilder/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=4407&g2_serialNumber=2

hahaha wow

he builds cars like rich rides bikes!

He lost 2 cars on pinks also!

he is an ass

that car looks familiar…

lol wow

:rofl:

ya i think i’ve seen a car like that around here

He was a pretty cool dude. I love getting on ball smashing band wagons and all, but I’m gonna have to let this one pass me by.

God what a tool, I bet everyone here built cars that NEVER broke on the track.

Never

u must not know the storys with him

figures the head ball buster on this thread does not even turn a wrench on his own car. How did Nate ever do us wrong?

Seemed like a cool guy the whole 10 minutes I met him :dunno:

I dunno why everyone wants to bust his balls either. It’s probably envy, at least partially. The man has become well known for his role on the drag racing TV show, that’s a pretty cool job.

Having a modded car that breaks = toolbag
Having a mild/stock car that doesn’t break = toolbag

What exactly is acceptable? I guess just having a ton of money and paying for the best mods money can buy. Oh wait people make fun of those guys too, I guess everyone is a toolbag.

I must not, but its irrelevant, The argument is that he can’t build cars. What does that have to do with how he treated pittspeed on Pinks or whatever.

John Force’s builders are tools too, because i’ve seen his professionally built car break. I mean really, what are the chances that a full on track would break at the track. It’s almost unbelievable…

You need to take a statistics class or something b/c the chances are quite high that a track car would break on the track. You are the fucking toolbag. And I’m sure you have built car’s as fast as Nate’s too right?

I think that’s what he was saying, that stuff breaks at the track.

my sense or sarcasm is horrible ? lol

no your spelling is horrible, your sense of sarcasm is non-existent :kekegay: