turbo civic > turbo Z28 drop top

the fast hatchs are not hiding at all, they are out quite often, and im sure they are more then willing to run, maybe sunday after the taffy’s meet?

hides behind keyboards? i’m at every meet i can make it to, which is a lot of them… :gotme: do you even have a car? have you been to one meet this year? do you know how to define hypocrite?

no you idiot. people wanna run there mouths like crazy and know where to go to back themselves up. But no one ever does that. Instead you all have these secret meets by yourselves so you can all circle jerk in the woods and take turns sucking each other off. or you just goto S&R cruise and make a big deal out of beating on a bunch of slow ricers. :roll2: give me a fucking break.

If you wanna pretend to run with the big boys, why don’t you just be a man and actully get a run with the big boys.

FYI: No I don’t think I’m better than anyone. Just sick of this bs everytime I come on this site and that isn’t often.

i think it’s funny that the fbody guys think i make this shit up.

every kill story i have ever posted is true, unaltered, and unadaultered. I won’t lie. I raced freeks vette. I lost. I don’t care if i lose, but it’s funny that team badazz cares that i/we won. whatever guys.

uh, yeah

or maybe they just dont go to meets, and just make random kills driving to and from work or to a friends place.

you’re a tool.

ok. a turbo z28 = slow ricer? right.
and secret meet? wtf? The first fbody kill story i posted had 2 kills. One was at a meet that had at least 30+ cars there. OMG, SECRET MEET! The second was someone I ran into while driving home, please excuse me that in my car full of band equipment, i didn’t have a video camera. WTF is the deal with fbody guys. You could post 100 rusted mullet fbod > honda civic, and i wouldn’t call BS. Boo fucking hoo.

honestly, one of the quickest hatchs is daily driven, idk how he would hide that. and yea maybe we dont come to all the cruises, but its not like you guys are making any challenges or anything either, and what officially makes you “the big boys”

and if your “sick of seeing this bs” then stay off the site

Hey jerk off, I live in Myrtle Beach, I just got back to NY 2 days ago to visit Keep leg humping.

And no I don’t have a car, I’m just a little fucking tard loser that rides around in all my friends cars, my parants wont let me buy anything and I dont wanna get cought dead driving my little 88 rust box 4cylinder nova so I just keep on pretending I have fast cars in my garage. You got me there, I’m just a pathtic dick rider. I love f-bodies and I’m just too embarssed to admit that I have a mullet so I pretend to be cool and start shit on the internet. I love my keyboard, it’s a shit Mirosoft that lights up. :baby:

atleast I have a purpose

do it up. wnyfbody vs uncle bens… whats the issue here?

bannnnnnnnnn

such anger:shrug:

It’s about damn time, now thats the idea. Too bad we only have one fast car that we all dick ride. Oh no, now what will we ever do.

oh the drama. I’m tired of meeting people from here in person and trying to remember if i like you or not.

Hey hey hey!!!

He has a purpose.

To build me fast hatches.

<3333333

I can name a few F-Bod guys who talk tons of shit about my car, but when I ask them to run…they never want to.

:gotme:

i’ll run anyone in my sti. it’s not fast, its maybe high 12’s at best with a relatively low trap. I really don’t care, i won’t be embarrased if i lose, it’s all in fun.

yea if you only knew what I’ve been through over the past 3 years with everything. I’m the one here that should be EMO.

hahaha. thats why i keep the internet independant from real life. I like people online and hate them inn real life, and vice versa. It’s like 2 different people.

whats the hatch run in the 1/4?

there are actually 3 fast cars, so stfu. Each f body kill was from a different member.