GTI ??? 300zx

I was cruising down transit tonight and I noticed a decent looking 300zx. Looked like it had an exhaust not sure what else he had done to it. So I thought I would cast out and see if he’d bite. At first he didn’t so I gave up for a bit then I had seen him take the on-ramp so I thought to myself why the fuck not. I pulled a U turn and followed him further on Zeeehighway toward EA. I pull up next to him let off a little brake boost queeff and he downshifted clearly he had the jump on me having barly any turbo lag(about a 1 and a half car lengths) from the get go but once my turbo spooled up I was reeling him in. We took a couple runs, the last one I tryed brake boosting and pulled a couple lengths on him. Either way I was wondering if he was on here, maybe we can take a couple more runs in the future.

Excuse my poor grammar/writing skills. I’m shot after getting 4 hours of sleep and working 8 hours because at this point in time I’m just too tired to care.

sidenote: I love when people say that whole excuse my grammar but I don’t care bit. The same amount of time it takes to write that could likely be used to proofread the prior text

^ I conquer.

Wish it was me, but no.

Non turbo 300zx?

What color was it?

It was dark green, which looked exactly like 1qikz’s. It most definitely was turbocharged.

Coldaccord I should have figured someone would call me out and label me “just another one of those guys”. If you had only worked through my self-inflicted wounds yesterday you would understand.

lol

http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/demotivational/23_emo-kid.gif

Not many green ones around. Too many white ones though… had someone tell me they spotted me driving mine last week, lol.

Woooowwww first its my grammar. Now somehow I’m emo… lol fry do yourself a favor and swan dive backwards into the nearest freeway.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Yeah I haven’t seen to many in that color figured they would be on this site.

I could have sworn I saw you driving in the n. Buffalo area last week. Not you?

Sounds like I ve got a twin out there.

Yeah except for the fact that his had really dark tints.

Nope. My car is still apart.

Most of the white 300zx driving around don’t have after market wheels like Josh :slight_smile: That’s how I tell the diff.

“fry do yourself a favor and swan dive backwards into the nearest freeway.”

haha

My 92 has aftermarket wheels but hasn’t seen much road time this year, unless my buddy’s drivin’ it places he isn’t telling me about.

frank with the swan dive hahahhaha. Swanacide lmao. Ahh good ol’ nyspeed.

ya, i just saw fake you again yesterday. dude driving it looks just like you, same color car, its weird. vanity plate was NA FTL or something like that

i’ll let you know exacty tomorrow, but its always on kenmore ave near englewood around 545 pm

There’s a dark green one always parked at Connors restaurant in West Seneca every summer.