Onxy on the 400?

10:45pm on the 400 i saw a really nice white 300zx… Put it to the hammer until about 100mph when he flew by me at mach2. Sorry i dont go any faster on studed snow tires :wiggle:… Anyway just wanted to tell you that your car looks amazing and im jealous.

It’s my ghost… haha

It wasn’t me. There’s an imposter out there. My Z is tucked away for winter awaiting some well deserved maintenance.

Someone needs to snap a picture of this guy’s car because I’ve never seen it, yet EVERYONE call me and tells me they’ve seen me parked in random places, lol.

:lol:

And for reference, THIS is my Z:

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/onyx1.jpg

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/onyx3.jpg

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/onyx2.jpg

i was about to say… thought his was kinda not intact at the moment

EDIT: nah i meant just the front bumper cover being off in the winter project thread :slight_smile:

Hey, between the people spotting “my car” randomly, and the people telling me that they heard my motor blew / turbos blew, I’m not sure I know what’s going on anymore, haha

:biglaugh:

^ i saw a car just like that on transit about a half hour ago. It had a very similiar exhaust.

yea, i saw it on main/transit yesterday … dealer NY plates on it.

definitely a nice car though

its the kid that has the front mount and system in his trunk. younger dude.

i just realized who made this thread. …A FERGIT !!! HAHAHA SWEET

Studded Snows with no snow in site=:gay:

doesnt some old(er) guy drive a white 300zx around here?

I think a guy a couple streets over from me here in williamsville has one.

right behind transit lanes.

i’ll get some more info.

steakout?

Well his license plate says “turboz” or something like that. I didnt bother racing because i thought i was onyx and i knew where that woulda gone, lol

For the snow tires, dont you recall the october storm?

i saw this onyx imposter’s car at hybrid a while back and all around the southtowns. looks very similar to the joshmobile. his plate says 2turbozx i believe. hes got some mild mods on it from what i saw while it was on the lift at hybrid. fmic, downpipes, suspension, but nothing major. hot z for sure!

ugh why on earth FMIC…

such wasted money…

and does it have chrome aftermarket wheels? i saw a white (non pearl white) one parked at the convenience store not too long ago at george urban and transit, across from that antoinette’s candy store or whatever…looked pretty clean, although massive chrome wheels aren’t my thing…at least not on a Z…

I think that’s Dan’s (owner of auto place Nissan’s) son. If it is, it’s a different color white and has red interior.

Yeah I’ve met that kid, but his car is also a different color white than mine (Same as Dan’s son) but he’s not the same guy(s) from the Amherst area.

There are 3 white-color’s that they made for these cars:

• SUPER WHITE
  • ARCTIC WHITE PEARL
  • GLACIER WHITE PEARLGLOW

I’ve got the Glacier Pearlglow. They might be hard to tell apart, but if they were next to each other mine would stand out a bit.

Everyone tells me there is another Glacier Pearlglow around here with my spoiler and wheels that look like mine. He might work at a cell phone store on eggert/sheridan… ?

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/images/smilies/jk.gif
yea you can def tell them apart easily if you pay attention…havent heard from showtime69 in a LONG time…whats the yellowcar’s progress???

ughh its ONYX… such an eyesore when i see it spelled wrong…

yellow car is stored and motor is out

onyx, your z is fucking hot

that is all

^^^agreed.

I thought Dan fabrizio’s son had a red one?? My sister is close friend’s with his daughter and last time I saw Mr fabrizio he had a red one and said it was his sons car

Hum… maybe he got another one or sold the white one?

Dan used to have a red Z that he sold to RealDeal a few years ago. That was Dan’s daily since new… and he tried to buy it back from RealDeal for more money a few months later, lol. But I know no one has that car now…