300zx seen on Whyte

hey
i saw a black 300zx on white today and was just wondering if its anyones here. It was about 730 and saw it down white ave eastbound from the university all the way to 104th. it was definatly lowered and had some chrome rims. it looked and sounded really nice. anyones here?? i was behind for a bit but when i passed i looked in and he saw me so yea. i was in a red 91 240sx w/ tein stockers and sleepy eyes. it looked like the one in INZANES avator. ???

Probably Inzanes or Mike’s.

Whyte not White

I was cruising in that area last night but it was around 9:30-10:00 PM, so it probably wasn’t me you saw.

Neither myself nor Mike have “chrome” rims. Mine are silver w/ clearcoat and have a polished lip/dish. And Mike’s are silver w/ clearcoat, no dish AFAIK.

So I dunno…

they definatly had some dish so it musta been you. it could have been later but yea. Nice car!

hey
i saw a black 300zx on white today and was just wondering if its anyones here. It was about 730 and saw it down white ave eastbound from the university all the way to 104th. it was definatly lowered and had some chrome rims. it looked and sounded really nice. anyones here?? i was behind for a bit but when i passed i looked in and he saw me so yea. i was in a red 91 240sx w/ tein stockers and sleepy eyes. it looked like the one in INZANES avator. ???

Probably Inzanes or Mike’s.

Whyte not White

I was cruising in that area last night but it was around 9:30-10:00 PM, so it probably wasn’t me you saw.

Neither myself nor Mike have “chrome” rims. Mine are silver w/ clearcoat and have a polished lip/dish. And Mike’s are silver w/ clearcoat, no dish AFAIK.

So I dunno…

they definatly had some dish so it musta been you. it could have been later but yea. Nice car!