Street Sighting 350Z with nismo rims

I saw a 350 on 118 ave at 12;00 when goin to school taday, it was grey and they were the grey Nismo LM GT4 rims. Very nice.

i ran into a 240 with a spoiler as tall as its roof… dissapointed me

is that 240 the black one with the purple underglows? gangster

Were the rims gold? If so this car was at a&b for a week, sooo nice.

No they were grey.
Here is a pichttp://www.350zfrenzy.com/gallery/data/500/1347DSC00136.JPG

There is also a black 350 running around with Volk TE37’s.Saw it at NAIT a while ago.Pretty nice

Yeah, now that i think of it they were Volk rims. Its a really young kid, like 19 or soemthing, and he was having us install a Zex kit I think. I should really learn to read, you said the rims were grey in the original post!

you work at A&B buddy? the one on calgary trail?

There was one in the shop on my last visit to Brasso getting the full on Stillen upgrade, I wasn’t able to go back into the shop. I sure would have like to have seen it in progress.

i got a flier from one of the members here im the one who owns the 350z with bronze te37’s
i was at the bud park awhile ago and yes i was running 14’s wich is sad i was hopin for high 13’s with nos bad takeoff and ran out of nitrous on second run :cry:

What’s goin on man? I’m the guy that owns the black 350Z with the gunmetal TE37’s.

I ran into your buddy yesterday at Kingsway, he said you leant him your car so I finally got a look at it. Well, the outside of it, lol

Very sweet! I LOVED your TE’s. VERY sweet car. Throw me an email when you have a chance… james91@gmail.com

lol yup ive had my friends say they senn me when i wsnt drivin wanted to say hi when i was on my bike but u r allways drivin in the other direction nice to meet u i will bring my car to that bbq on friday :smiley:

I saw a 350 on 118 ave at 12;00 when goin to school taday, it was grey and they were the grey Nismo LM GT4 rims. Very nice.

i ran into a 240 with a spoiler as tall as its roof… dissapointed me

is that 240 the black one with the purple underglows? gangster

Were the rims gold? If so this car was at a&b for a week, sooo nice.

No they were grey.
Here is a pichttp://www.350zfrenzy.com/gallery/data/500/1347DSC00136.JPG

There is also a black 350 running around with Volk TE37’s.Saw it at NAIT a while ago.Pretty nice

Yeah, now that i think of it they were Volk rims. Its a really young kid, like 19 or soemthing, and he was having us install a Zex kit I think. I should really learn to read, you said the rims were grey in the original post!

you work at A&B buddy? the one on calgary trail?