friendly incounter of fellow 350z owner

i guess my friend met a guy today that had the same car as mine lol ive seen this guy a hundred times and im always on my bike at the time anyways i guess he is from washington and has a 350z with gunmetal te37s he told my buddy my vielside spoiler was fake and i just wanted him to know its not lol why would i do that? i was kinda angry when i first seen the car cause i was only one with those rims in edmonton but i guess the cars from the states anyways if u reed this msg i would like u to come to the races this friday and see who’s is faster(without nos)

That would be screenname “James350Z”, both here and on 780tuners.

Welcome to the boards. He posts on here every once and a while.

Welcome to the boards!

hey man! I PMed you before I saw this thread… weird shit. haha

I haven’t been out to Bud Park, and I’m not really into racing and ripping up the rubber but I definately want to meet you and see under the hood of your Z. I heard you went with a Zex set up, I was curious what you thought about it and all. When i first got my Z, I was racing it all the time in Washington at the track, but after awhile… it just got boring as hell because I wanted the car to be faaaaster. So now, I have fun in my ride but I don’t race it. Not until my engine mods are done at least… lol

I am prob moving in Sept/Oct so you’ll once again be the only guy with a Black 350Z with Volks in town… for now anyway. lol. I have seen two other 350Z’s in town both running TE’s, but both were silver TE’s and both were 18’s, not 19’s. Still looked good though. =)

It was great to see your car in person because a couple months back I had a guy on the boards telling me he raced me, he even threw a photo up of it and I was like… WTF… that’s my car, how was myc ar at the races without me??? hahahaha. You couldn’t tell the wheels color that well from the distance in the photos.

Anyway, nice to meet ya… Jack is it?

• Jay

Haha, man that would creep me out :stuck_out_tongue:

• Mike

i guess my friend met a guy today that had the same car as mine lol ive seen this guy a hundred times and im always on my bike at the time anyways i guess he is from washington and has a 350z with gunmetal te37s he told my buddy my vielside spoiler was fake and i just wanted him to know its not lol why would i do that? i was kinda angry when i first seen the car cause i was only one with those rims in edmonton but i guess the cars from the states anyways if u reed this msg i would like u to come to the races this friday and see who’s is faster(without nos)

That would be screenname “James350Z”, both here and on 780tuners.

Welcome to the boards. He posts on here every once and a while.

Welcome to the boards!

hey man! I PMed you before I saw this thread… weird shit. haha

I haven’t been out to Bud Park, and I’m not really into racing and ripping up the rubber but I definately want to meet you and see under the hood of your Z. I heard you went with a Zex set up, I was curious what you thought about it and all. When i first got my Z, I was racing it all the time in Washington at the track, but after awhile… it just got boring as hell because I wanted the car to be faaaaster. So now, I have fun in my ride but I don’t race it. Not until my engine mods are done at least… lol

I am prob moving in Sept/Oct so you’ll once again be the only guy with a Black 350Z with Volks in town… for now anyway. lol. I have seen two other 350Z’s in town both running TE’s, but both were silver TE’s and both were 18’s, not 19’s. Still looked good though. =)

It was great to see your car in person because a couple months back I had a guy on the boards telling me he raced me, he even threw a photo up of it and I was like… WTF… that’s my car, how was myc ar at the races without me??? hahahaha. You couldn’t tell the wheels color that well from the distance in the photos.

Anyway, nice to meet ya… Jack is it?

• Jay

Haha, man that would creep me out :stuck_out_tongue:

• Mike