OWNED! (from son!)

[quote=“Solarian”"]

Last I checked it was 17 pages of absolute glory :smiley: Best owned thread yet.

[/quote]

Holy shit i was reading this thread during econ and i wanted to listen to my econ prof. This Z owner is a complete tard.

i just went thru all 17 pages hahahaha fcukin GLORIOUS, he got ripped soooo badly i would almost feel bad for him…then i remember tuners like him make the rest of us look bad so i had a nice laugh

on a separate note CAL CALL ME DAMN IT

^LoL!
I saw that when it was first posted… I just got as far away as possible…

And ya, he didnt even get it that bad. Some get it 1000x worse.

hahah, My350z is a harsh place for noob/ricers…

R

OMG IM DYING OF LAUGHTER!!! i hate you cal. i cant do any work right now!!!

i dunno why you guys are laughing, that car is serious business. all you cats better recognize!

dual spoiler for different racing scenarios…
SHIT IS BALLER…LOOOL

i wanna put three on mine. one for street, one for drift, and one for grip!!! ROFL!!!

Why do you want me to call you will?

And yea he has fully functioning eyelids too! and a greddy twin turbo kit that has stealth mode.

lol yeahhhhh

i need you to call cuz you changed yur number and i need to ask you about your friend denis’s interest in my car =P

hahah i read every page of this…

Dude got seriously pwnt

oh well, his “jigsaw paint” is still cool hahah

LMAO that thread is jokes the guys an idiot… how can he actually think people are going to belive him? serious ownage

well thats the way the cookie crumbles…or in his case, the jigsaw paint hahahaha

holleee shiet i checked the thread today and its grown to 33 pages! i love the pics they posted… alot of heavy ownage.

haha ok there bruce almighty

haha yes indeedy