New guy

Hi,

I was looking on joining the crew but there is not too much info on any meeting coming or event coming.

I have a Z33 since begining 07 and love it !!

Japanesse car fan Nissan, Mitsu, Honda, Subaru, Toyota name it but I actully don’t realy like Mazda anymore !

I actully don’t realy know how too put my picture on that site tho cause I bet you have to have your pics online … Is it the only way ! <---- Fixed

Only 12 000K on it but now the real fun start cause the break in period is history already hehe !

Stock 350Z:
http://tubeimage.com/files/vvhlyhullhoylx3n5n9g-stock-Z33_thumb.jpg

Tinted 350Z:
http://tubeimage.com/files/156u9ltgmi45q4ugf482-Mod-Z33_thumb.jpg

My roomate & I cars :
http://tubeimage.com/files/7mx5sp81lgaxx6ton69k-nismo-intake_thumb.jpg

Anyways take care guys.

Jules

Welcome!

z33 eh? Nice.

Welcome. Our Meet should start up again sometime during May. Hope to see you out this year.

I found a tubeimage.com where you can upload picture for free so i’ll put some picture of my baby tonight or tomorow !

I only did small mods for now.

Perfomance/engine : Nismo air intake … It’s not an huge Hp gain but It does sonds alot better around 4500 to 7000 rpm !
To come: True dual exhaust either Hks or Injen not sure. Prefer turbo over supercharge. :roll:

Esthetic mods: back window limo tint, tail light,signal lights,front reflector all tinted to fit better the dark red/purple color. window louvers for small window.
To come: Still debating for a spoiler/wing and new black wheels to come.

Always try to keep it clean but easy to say hard to do with this dusty city !

Jules

May?! Ok then… :roll:

Welcome to the site Jules! Let’s see some pics!

Welcome! Clean car so far. That’s a rare colour isn’t it?

Yeah as far as I know they did it for their 35th years of Z cars and the year after so 05-06 I got the 06 GT. I would say it’s alot less commun :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody knows realy what color it is some say burgandy, purple, dark red, brick wall, red wine, maroon or sometimes brownish … at night it look black with red reflect like black cherry lol hard to put a name to it seriously !

I guess the real color is maroon cause it is the color for my insurance but realy… It’s a point of view.
For color blind it’s probably light black lol

thought it was the 25th anniversary?. . .what’s the “GT”. . .does it have the rev-up?

No thats well 35 th years of Z if you look on google 240Z it starts in 1970 so + 35 years = 2005.

In Canada we don’t have to much options for the Z … We have the GT (hard roof) or the covertible that is in fact a GT as well but less rigid due to the fact of being roof less :slight_smile:

In the US tho you have a wide ranges of Z from 28 K to 35K … 35 being our 50 K Can$ :cry:

Gt include Brembo brakes 4 piston up front and 2 pistons rear as well rays super light forged alloy and I believe thats it for the GT but of course there is im sure a fews more things but the 2 major change is that.

PS: Your 25 years is the switch of name Datsun/Nissan in around 1980…
Reference to this ----> http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/history.html

Hopefully that was good info!

awesome to hear actual enthusiasm on this site :lol:

welcome to the site… you and your roomate have very nice cars! hope to see them in person this season.

Welcome. Nissan calls the color “Brick Yard” by far the nicest color for a Z. If you are thinking TT I will take you for a ride in mine this summer at one of the meets.

Nice !

Yeah still thinking about twin turbo but more likely when the warranty is over …

But yeah I would love to jump in your TT to fell the speed :twisted:

I still debating in beetween a n/a mechanical mods or a TT with some internal work.

Better exemple Initial D act 38 eight-six vs eight-six
One is turbo the other one as a racing engine that goes to 11 k Rpm.
Mechanical as quicker response and more room to play with the revs but the turbo is so fast on straight.

Hard to decide but I could get in big trouble to swap for a racing engine lol…

i dont think ive ever heard of a 350z capeable of reving to 11k… u do know Initial D is a cartoon right? :?

x2

lmao good luck getting your z to 11k rpm. . .highest i’ve heard of is 8500rpm. . .

one question. . .why bother revving that high if you’re not able to make power there???

lol welcome to the site… Sarcasm is just one more service we offer… :wink:

seriously thou nice car… TT it up…

yep
boost or broke
more than often,both

I was talking about the toyota trueno eight-six racing engine …

I never said anything like the VQ revs 11 k read more than just some words please !

As far as I know there is no Z up to date in Initial D and yes it’s an anime ( cartoon ) If you did watch a few episodes maybe you would know a bit more about driving and that is not just an other hollywood crap …

Maybe just a cartoon but based on real fact !
Exemple that engine ----> http://www.toysport.com/Technical%20Information/4ag_tech_notes.htm

THE 4A-GE 20 VALVE <----- thats the engine and after MODIFYING THE 4AG / 4AGZE and then you will see what I was talking about …

Block: The 4AG block is a free revving and strong bottom end. A stock block will survive in excess of 350 HP if air-charged in the 8000 RPM range, or 250 HP in the 10000RPM range. The 2nd generation blocks with oil squirters should be the minimum considered. The connecting rods are also beefier, similar to the 4AGZ. The 1st generation block had smaller wrist pins and rod journals, which should be fine for milder tunes. For serious competition the rods should be replaced.

But that is for the exemple in between the 2 toyota trueno 1 with a Turbo and the other with a racing engine the one in the 10 000 RPM range !!!

eight-six was the year of that Trueno … Never said anything about the Z right …

Pissed off.

lmao srry dude i was drunk and misread. . .

any other plans?

No probs … I was still not realy awake and had a bad day…
I wish to meet you guys and learn from some of you :slight_smile: