new girl

hey,
i’m new…2004 350z owner - all stock - for now…(and no my car is not pink!).

just checking this site out.

also looking for winter tires & rims!

hey welcome
got any pics.

winter driving the Z, drive safe :slight_smile:

enjoy the forums

haha welcome to the boards, good thing your car isnt pink cuz if Rabbit see it, u’ll be in trouble…and by trouble i mean hello kitty crap on it faster than you can say oh crap lolz

post some pics up heh

thanks…keeping my fingers crossed for little snow :slight_smile: otherwise i’ll hitch-hike. :frowning:

will post pics soon.

lol you dont know snow problems until u’ve heard the ones i had with my rx-8 hahaha get winters while they’re cheap. u can try jammin1911 on son, i think he makes runs for tires and can prolly get you some from stateside on his next run. just gotta know what yur looking for.

welcome welcome…i hope we’ll see you on our last official meet on Nov 3rd…
i can hook you up with brand new winter tiers and some nice JDM rims for a good
price…pm me for more info…

welcome to the club. :slight_smile:

Welcome and congrats on your purchase!:R

If you are looking for winters, there are a couple of deals to be had on, My350z.com. check out our regional forums for meets as well.

http://www.my350z.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36
check out that link.

Good luck, and look forward to seeing you out at some of our meetups.

Cheers,
R:)

sweet ride still. manual or auto?? must get lots of looks…:slight_smile:

welcome! what colour’s the Z? I wonder if it’s another member in the black mafia haha.

if you’re looking for mods, some of us actually have some parts for sale :slight_smile:

uh oh … a girl on tnc …

here comes all the boyzzzz :X

this site if filled with mainly boys… and shorteze and that girl from Niagra (*sorry i dont know ur name)

but if you want amazing winter tires for cheap i found an amazing place… u gotta check it out…

Winter Tires for wholesale price

i got dibs church! just kidding. we did the exact same thing to angelica when she was new here. were all nice behaved little boys here. lol.

wampshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

except for meee grrr, watch out girl… i like the sound of your typing!

^are you finally switching over to girls now? lol

Osad means WATCH OUT FOR ME!!
All he can do is, “Make friends”

Welcome Pink Z girl… What is it with girls and Zs?
Since you insist, you can give your number to my secretary. You’ll hear from her when I’m ready :R

haha I’m such a Jerk. Right Angelica?

thanks everyone - i’ll check out all your suggestions for tires.

my 350 is white :slight_smile:

KLUTCK,… link to winter tires don;t work…

White is sweet. Welcome to the boards and we havea few 350Z owners among us so I hope they can help if you come across any problems. If you want try and make it out to the Nov 3rd meet, end of year. Enjoy your stay.

Does this mean Connie is available :R