350 z goes down tonight

So I saw a convertable 350 z brand new looks stock and pulled from the light onto the highway. the highway opens up and i see him starting to pull along side of me harder and harder. we are doing around 60 mph at this point and he starts going hard. I floor it and he gets about his front bumper by my door and i hold him untill about 90mph even after he got a jump on me and i start to slowly pull away very slowly. I was impressed it was that quick and that my tank held up so well from aroll.
what kinda times do they run in the 1/4

In our tests, that amounts to an impressive 0-60-mph time of 5.3 seconds and a quarter-mile in 13.7 seconds at 103.6 mph. That’s an awfully close second to the Nismo’s 0-60-mph time of 5.1 seconds and its quarter-mile run of 13.6 seconds at the same speed.

sounds about right ! glad he didnt have mods !

Caddy > turd Z

mgd> caddyh

Miller genuine draft ? caddy ?

shaggys old mustang > caddy > mgd and a POS gay neon

An early 350Z is a low-14s car. The newer ones do run high 13s. Convertible is going to be at the slow end because of weight. I’m sure they are more motivated with some weight loss and even just bolt-ons. Did ZEX350z ever track his before he put it on the bottle?

sure it was brand new?

turd Z lolz, i bet you know, since theres so many around here :rofl:

yes it was brand new not the new new body style but it had fresh plates clean as hell not a swirl mark on the black paint… also im not in pgh

read his bio, or just his info under his name before u make a stupid post.

Brand new? They are VERY few 2009 350’s as they were taken over by the new 370Z. you probably raced a first gen 350z - non-revup motor.

What kind of caddy do you have? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was something newer and higher end that you took a 350 on the highway.

Shaggy…you must drive something really nice if you think the Z’s are such turds? What is it that you drive now?

I never drag raced mine on or off the bottle. The bottle is just so I don’t get smoked on the street by a Caddy LOL. I am far from a straight line racer. Give me some corners to line up with and I’m a happy camper. Bang for the buck - they are one of the best out of the box auto-x/road race cars. The design of the newer 370z is more refined in handling. Nissan took as much of the weight from the drivetrain and put it as close to the middle of the car as possible for a much lighter feel in the corners. The engine sits pretty far back in the small engine bay if you ever look.

caddy powar! what kinda caddy?

Also, 14 second sports cars +/- are slow no matter how you try to word it. That’s today’s luxury sedan territory… as this thread just proved haha

this man speaks truth. A new Maxima would FUCKING SMOKE a stock or lightly modded 5.slow.

:rofl:

he has a sts with the 4.6 in it and i believe he has gone mid - low 13’s in it. all it has is a cone filter and axle back exhaust on the STS

lol at all the noobs thinking they own fast shit or have ever driven a fast car ! Its just a almost stock sts ! and with the magnetic shocks i would still give you a run in the turns ! this aint your typical old man caddy… ohh wait it is !

LOL sts ftw!

That’s quicker than I would have thought, but I also wouldn’t have thought to try to run a caddy, save the V cars

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

u want some ?

of your sts? I would love to compete with your rocket propelled magnetic car. I’ll be at Beaverun Saturday 9:45am if you would like to begin with some turns, then afterwards we could find a nice little strip to shoot down.

vvvv Insert excuse below vvvvv

no excuse here. look at my track record ! N btw: ur a funny keyboard racer