350z>Built gsr teg

Went to a big meet with a couple of honda guys from work last night, decided to do a couple of pulls. 2 type-s rsx’s and a sleeved/fully built teg. Teg crushed both rsx’s so i ran the teg. Unfort only got 1 good solid run in. 50-120 pull, i started in 4th him in 3rd. 3 beeps, went… pretty dead even till about 85, pulled about 3-4 cars on him and shut down at about 120. good times out in the az. 1st real runs i put in with the z.

is your car stock?

Started in 4th at 50??

Intake, true dual exhaust, blox plenum spacer…other than that stock.

yup

Good to hear your out on the streets :tup:

So was the teg boosted or just a built motor?

all motor right now, but built to hold 25lbs. he will own me once he boosts it though…

if its built for boost he probably lowered the compression ratio a bit, any idea what its running now?

Not really sure…ill ask him next time i see him.

Oh Ok, I read it thinking it was a boosted teg saw your mods and was like HUH? It makes way more sense. You shouldn’t be playing with the little fwd guys :slight_smile:

so you beat a low compression 4cyl honda in your 6cyl 350z… and…

y did u start in 4th?!?!?!

that explains why he was dead even til 85. he could have jumped if started in 3rd.

if its a “built” motor for boost, if by built it has sleaves etc i would estimate him around 180whp (atleast thats what i put down, and similar built motors)

I would have expected the teg to win if it was an na build…
I just don’t think tree fitys are that fast.

This is because my audi is slow
and audi>350

Dude, 4th gear? weak

you should have gone from 40 and started in 2nd. You would have pulled buses on him immediately.

lol, i raced a 350z with a i/h gsr and he barely pulled on me on the highway from a 60roll

that guy doesn’t know how to drive his car…

There are a lot of faggots our there with 350zs that either don’t know how to drive, or are afraid to put the RPMs high enough to actually have the car take off.

On my old dyno stock and stockish GSR’s made around 140 whp, 160 with intake/header/exhaust and 93 octane tune. With lower compression and no turbo, he probably has 125-145 whp depending on bolt ons and tuning.