350z>Built gsr teg

:tup: having some car fun out in AZ.

X…

P.S. did the guy say you could have your old wheels back if you won? :lol:

that all depends on what someone would consider built… since my car put down 175whp n/a with i/h/2.5"exhaust with 9:1 compression

i’ve driven in a g35 and an untuned gsr integra with basic bolt-ons and the integra seemed a lot faster, especially up top

I doubt that was on my old dyno.

what does an integra run with bolt-ons run in the 1/4 mile? A low 15? A 350z puts down a 14 flat, and a high 13 at best.

You seriously think that a car that has less than 200 crank hp can put bolt-on mods on, and beat a 290 crank hp car with bolt-ons?

gtfo

/bench racing

LOL at everyone getting bent out of shape because Tom beat an Acura/Honda. Listen to yourselves. “HONDA CAN NEVER LOSE!!!”

x…

power:weight
:picard: :fail:

and we are talking about roll racing

seriously dude, you are an idiot

If I lived in buffalo, I would definitely put up a call-out for a bolt-on GSR just so I could laugh my ass off at this argument.

are you coming up here for one of the onyx meets?

probably not

I am sure there are some 350zs running around, call someone out and post a vid

i think your upset that a 15 year old economy car can keep up with your car, itr’s run low 14’s stock and only put down around 170-180whp

since when is an ITR an economy car? Last I checked it seemed to be a rare 2 door coupe. Not to mention, we aren’t talking about ITRs, were talking about GSRs.

Also, I could give 2 shits less. I used to drive a turbo honda, I am well aware of how easy it is to beat up on more expensive cars. I’m done with that.

i would just like to see a video of a 350z PUTTING BUS LENGTHS on a modified gsr

Integra type R, stock, 14.9…ouccchhhhhh

350z, stock 13.7

seriously, I would find a race if I could resonably. I am not just gonna go make random call-outs on the forums here though. Last thing I need is to get arrested over some BS.

:picard:

We have found the ever elusive ULTIMATE NISSAN BADGE HUMPER.:bigclap: It took a lot, congrats everyone.

hah, I guess it is no surprise. I don’t really get why the nissans get so much hate though. Everyone around here hates on em unless it’s a skyline or a 240sx. They need someONE to defend them from the honda/bmw fanboys.

Starting in 4th gear, did you even shift once?

:lol:

Why is this even an argument? 14 sec vs 13 sec car OMGZ NO WAYZ!

Someone even mentioned it was a low compression b18 :lol: which obviously isn’t helping its NA performance…

I don’t even see why I feel the need to sit here an bench race. I guess I am just bored and outnumbered.