350z>Built gsr teg

Rode out 4th and end of 5th.

BTW…to everyone arguing, I didnt post this to start a honda/nissan hatefest. I work for Honda and seen some really fast ones. I too thought that a built teg would pull me considering that VQ’s are fat pigs (3300+lbs). It was all for fun.:slight_smile:

Well it depends on what it is built for, if it is built for boost and not boosted it could be slower than stock.

I wish I had a z:wave:

never said i don’t like 350’s, in fact i actually love them (when turbo) saw my first turbo 350z last year sometime and wow, the tq and hp are absolutely awesome , they should have offered them stock twin turbo imo

Nissan should do a lot of things that they don’t…

:roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard:

:bloated:

YES, depending on the weight of he car/driver skill. One of my first cars was 200hp at the crank + ebay bolt-ons, and was running 13.6 and 13.7 consistently on beat falken azenis. But i believe the 350z would take the teg before boost.

LS1’s beat 350z’s, my car pulled right past a Z tonight, 0-60

add to the fire…

Thanks for the useful fact that has nothing to do with this thread :bloated:

This is all I kept thinking.

I’ll race a stock compression NA teg with bolt ons(GSR or ITR), my cobra has the same weight power and track times as a 350z. If I lose I lose, let’s settle this. $100 so no one says they weren’t really trying.

where is deebo at?

I know there are a few ppl on here that live in buffalo and own a 350z

i don’t have a gsr?

what? Am I missing something?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69728

B18b

OBVIOUSLY

yeah, definitely missed it, damn

i have a gsr ek , i got pulled by a 1/2 car maybe a little more by a 350 with intake and exhaust. so i agree with the 350 pulling a teggy ready for boost with no turbo

60 rolls really needed with these cars?!? I would think a 350z would win but I don’t think by a bus

ughhh who cares…

[excuse to upload pic of my z]

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9263&stc=1&d=1241724969

It was a LOW COMPRESSION motor, it was built for boost but didn’t have a turbo yet.

Slower than stock.

Still willing to race a bolt on GSR for $$$, come on hondas leg humpers, stand up for yourselves. My cobra cost just as much as a GSR with the same miles, let’s see who has more bang for their buck.