350z>Built gsr teg

my dad had a 350Z with jwt pop charger and nismo s-tune exhaust so im fairly certain its on par with this car…its NOT much (if any) quicker than stock

Nice 350 looks good. N I hope the cobra would beat a gsr it has 4 more cylinders than a gsr.

so?

a gsr should keep up with a mustang for a few gears, but the mustang will end up winning

i’ve seen ITR swapped EG hatches keep up with exhaust C5 Vettes thru 3rd gear, and by 4th they were only 2-3 cars ahead

gsr are tegs arent fast, but they are impressive for what they are

ok if i have a gsr and if i woulda ran that 350 and he started in 4 and i woulda started in 2 and i probably woulda pulled. stock for stock or a few bolt ons a 350 should def pull a gsr. my buddy at my work has one and he pulls me by a little bit and i dont have the lightest honda either.

Dude I’ve seen your videos. You sucks at driving. You don’t have any idea how to get that Honda to rip. Cky pulled you there is no way in hell a basiclly stock vr6 mk4 should beat an ek with a gsr swap and boltons. I think your car could beat a z or that cobra from a roll depending on driver of coarse …

actually thats when he just got his car. jladowski is actually a really good drive and he improved alot since then u can basically ask anyone that knows him now. and he def did not pull him in that run. it was even but from a low roll he pulled pretty good

So in a race not seen on the video the Honda pulled the vr6 ? Cause a 2200lb civic with a 180hp should pull a 2900lb 210hp car. But the teg in the op is most likey. Slower

Ughhh this thread is full of epic fail.

“My cousins uncles friend watch a video on youtube where XYZ beat ABC”

Really ? lmfao , seeing how cky pulled by like 1/2 from a slow roll , and a 40 roll , we were almost even , but your right i do suck at driving , what do you drive again ?

And my car doesnt make a 180 wheel buddy. But good try. maybe to the crank i do , but not to the wheel.

ht8rs

Dont worrie slowassek is on my shit list too

lol

ok. let me clear this up. i believe the 350z pulled a built for boost gsr teg, obv it has lower compression and what not, shit i believe a 350z would pull a bolt on gsr teg, not built for boost.

i never said your car makes 180 wheel, i dont care honestly what it does make. the fact is that your motor is rated at 180hp and you have bolt-ons if they are any good you maybe 200crank hp. that vr6 had bolt ons and stock it makes 215crank so maybe its making 230crank hp. how did he manage to pull you in a car thats over 600 lbs heavier? i dont know something doesnt add up, maybe you just got the car and didnt know how to drive it…

and what i drive, used to be a gt28rs ek, blew the motor im returning it to stock so i can attempt to get out of the honda game. hopefully something with six cylinders turbo and that actually produces torque unlike hondas.

when i get the new car, we can run them suzukifreek. i dont care

cky’s car is not fast at all, a bolt on gsr anything should pull it all day long

LMAO , okay a gsr with header n exhuast does not make 200 wheel un tuned. i am about 150 - 160 range if i dyno’d my car. im sorry but you have no clue what your talking about.

actually eric it did , he beat me in his new car. so it does pulll , n im not a shitty driver n i can drive my car good. so his car does beat my gsr ek.

Moderators please re name this thread “ricer chatroom” (myself included of course)

X…